• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Full can't eat!! switch to shakes??

Never ever ever would i think i would i would be wriig a note saying ...urrrh i'm full all the time and having to force feed myself!! i will be on day 14 tomorrow(eeek weigh day) what are the shakes like? dont know whether to get them to bobby me along xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I do use shakes, normally only one a day in the afternoon. I think part of the reason I seemed to stall was because I wasn't getting enough calories and protein because I had no appetite. I don't use the Atkins shakes tho. I've got a 100% whey protein one which is quite nice and it seems to have lifted me out of the stall, although its only very slow still...

Are you still losing? I wouldn't worry too much if you are, maybe try more variety of veg and salad, might stimulate your appetite! :)

Silver Member
I have 2 of the shakes a day, I swear by them as I'm not a big meat eater (only like chicken), and hate cheese etc. I order them off Boots.com, as they are only £11ish a tin
or just eat a little less Lize, you don't have to stuff your face, Atkins said, "eat until you feel full, no more"
Great advice from Jim!
I went through a similar phase last week, and just grazed throughout the day, I ate very little but kept the little furnace burning! xx