Fullchoice plan vs. flex??

Cazt

Hi everyone,
I joined weight watchers a good few years ago so i've have the old book and have been doing the "fullchoice plan" all the time and I have 19 points allowance per day.
But looking through this forum and the WW website the new "flex plan" gives me a daily points allowance of 23 plus those 35 flex points. Thats seems like so many more points to me..why the addition of more points to this plan?

So im trying to decide now whether to stick with the core plan or go for the flex plan. Have any of you switched and found a difference, or found one better than the other? Thanks Caz x

Does nobody know what i should do? Im just worried that adding the extra 4 points and starting the flex plan will stop my weight loss but if it wont the extra points would be nice too!

Why wont anybody answer my question or give me some bit of advice...i thought this forum was great but now im thinking ye just dont give anybody new on here a chance or any answers

This forum IS friendly. What exactly are flex points I for one have never heard of them

Why wont anybody answer my question or give me some bit of advice...i thought this forum was great but now im thinking ye just dont give anybody new on here a chance or any answers

This forum is a friendly place, though an attitude like that may make people hesitate in trying to help you.

I'm the same as Starlight, I've never heard of full choice or flex plans. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to elaborate?

I did not say this place was not friendly, I dont have a bad attitude either it was just frustrating me that nobody even tried answer a honest question and the only reason i got a response now was because i said it seemed like nobody wanted to help.

The full choice plan is similar to the core/simply filling plan. I am from the uk so we have different titles to the plans. The flex plan is a newer plan from weight wathcers, (before the momentum one), it is the same basis as having a daily point allowance only that they calculate the points allowance differently so it would give me an extra 4 points to use per day, as well as an optional 35 "flex" points to use for a meal out or special occasion. I just thought some people here might have an idea as to whether it will affect my weight loss if i add those extra points. But if nobody knew the answer all someone had to do was say rather than everyone ignore my question altogether.

I'm fairly new to WW so I've not heard of any of these plans you've mentioned, apart from Core/ Simply Filling. And the lack of responses would suggest that no one else really has, and I believe the majority of the site users are from the UK. I'd advise you to look into one of the more up to date plans

The one I am doing at the moment is the one you talk about on here but to me its called the Fullchoice i dont know why...but i got confused because on another forum and the WW website the most up to date plan was the momentum/flex plan but you havent heard of that...im really confused!!

The one I am doing at the moment is the one you talk about on here but to me its called the Fullchoice i dont know why...but i got confused because on another forum and the WW website the most up to date plan was the momentum/flex plan but you havent heard of that...im really confused!!

It's possible that the plans have different names in different parts of the world, which will make things confusing for us all! xx

Ya thats true lol! Maybe i'll just stick to the old way so...those extra points in that other plan would be so nice tho! Thanks for yere help guys sorry if i got a bit angry earlier..please accept my apology?

Full Choice and Core are old UK titles. The current plan in the UK is called Discover. If you look at the sticky threads at the top of the page, there is one for calculating your daily points - that's the most up to date version.

IDONT do ww at minute my pal does she says discover is the newest plan in the uk is the same as monumentam in other countries that do ww itis points or simply filling where you can have anextra 21 points previously known as no count she says the points dont change much just the plan names every now and again ,she has done flex before at group they only promote the discover plan ,Im seriously thinking of trying it at present doingsw I have I B S AND HAVE HEARD ww is better for it at minute reading all her boooks etc
take care all.

Back