Funky's Journey

Bit of a hectic day today.......have a quick windows of spare time between party and sat class shopping and visiting a friend.

Last night went for a swim and managed 30 lengths considering I could barely do 10 lengths two months ago. Felt great and not tired. Then decided to go for a drink with friends and have green tea :cry:But still managed to have a good time.....

Really busy day today......hope I stick to it...and fit a bit of exercise as well...let see....going to put out xmas tree up today can wait :D

See ya....gotta dash!!!!:p

Another Mon and feel ok. I haven't bee 100% over the w/end but did a lot of exercise. Aimining to be 100% till WI8 on Wed.This weeks goals

Keep in the 14teens.
Drink +2ls H2O
Exercise x 3
Stick to swimming/aqua
100%
Ketosis

Unfortunately WI8 didn't happen and this week has been a disaster week. I have been unfaithful to LT and feel I am getting bored now!! TOTM is often a downer ....no energy and extremely bloated. Just want to put last week behind me.

On a +ve hope to stay 100% till WI on Wed....and stick to some exercise.
More good days than bad ones with the back...i guess I am getting there....forgotten how to feel normal.Might try the Zumba class this eve...let's see how I feel later.

So here is to a new week.....:character00180:

TOTM is evil! Stay strong hun and keep going until Wed. You're doing fab :) xx

I am really terrible, like I am a person...hate it:mad:

How are you getting along?

Last night I felt very ok but didn't make it for the Zumba..but managed to tread 10min walking(2mins jog) and the bike for 30mins....really pushed myself a little....and worth it. Weight is the same. Hoping to lose 1-2lbs tby Wed. 100% yesterday...did not feel the cravings. Drank loads of H2O.

What a roller coaster ride this LT journey is....hope I can retrain my brain eventually to better eating habits. :rolleyes:

Another day gone on LT....yesterday I was not 100% had two mini mince pies, a packet of crisps, some choc....I guess the ketones are off food shopping again!!!

Today want to be 100%...I keep telling myself I can do it and then the moments of weakness have a habit of creeping in.:4633:

Planning to go gym again this eve before WI. Probably do the same as Mon....treadmill and then bike...aaarrsss is still hurting and bruised from the saddle....but determined to fight this drawback!!! I have to find my gel cover from 8 years ago.

Last edited:
It's 12pm and feeling peckish.....can't aford to waver..have my WI today and really need to keep focused! GRRRRR!

6.30pm and just finished my workout....my legs feel heavey. 5mins teadmill....3mins jog....30mins bike...survived. weighted on gym scale...lost ...lets see at nursey's tonight. It's going to be a slow climb...chugchug chugchug!! Have been 100% today though....stomach feels bloated still...but back strengthning....

Started again today after a very festive break....glad to be on the forum again with all the support. It would be 10x harder without. Tonight I was worried the nursey would be disappointed with me eating over xmas...but she wasn't....to both of our surprise I only lost 4lbs.....considering I did eat a lot and seemed to go back to bad habits very quickly.

It makes me realise that I am not ready to leave LT at all....and have a long way to go...I want to be able to continue with gym and start some zumba class.....also got the wii fit and just dance 2 for xmas for the days that I am stuck at home......I am hope to develop some kind of routine with exercise...and strengthen the back. I wonder if I am being too ambitious?!

I have been 100% today but this headache is unbearable .....so I am going to call it a day!
Good night all!

Morning :)

Sounds like a good plan with the exercise. I love my gym. Have exercised regularly most of my adult life, so it's a bit of a routine for me anyhow (regardless of weight), and at the moment am doing a step class on a Mon morning and/or body attack class Tues morning, body pump Thurs evening, and body attack and body pump classes Sun morning. Love it all :) That said, I haven't done anything since the week before Christmas. I had a rotten cough and cold for ages and then my gym shut for a couple of days due to frozen pipes or something, and I was generally just a bit lazy over Xmas anyhow. Back to it this evening though! Probably going to hurt lol. I've seen the Zumba class there, but never given it a go. Let us know what you think :)

Hope your headache is a bit better this morning. I've woken up with a stonker of one. Think that's more down to lack of sleep though than the diet.

Have a good day :) xx

Morning :)

Sounds like a good plan with the exercise. I love my gym. Have exercised regularly most of my adult life, so it's a bit of a routine for me anyhow (regardless of weight), and at the moment am doing a step class on a Mon morning and/or body attack class Tues morning, body pump Thurs evening, and body attack and body pump classes Sun morning. Love it all :) That said, I haven't done anything since the week before Christmas. I had a rotten cough and cold for ages and then my gym shut for a couple of days due to frozen pipes or something, and I was generally just a bit lazy over Xmas anyhow. Back to it this evening though! Probably going to hurt lol. I've seen the Zumba class there, but never given it a go. Let us know what you think :)

Hope your headache is a bit better this morning. I've woken up with a stonker of one. Think that's more down to lack of sleep though than the diet.

Have a good day :) xx

Hey Jayne....wish I lived near you....we could be gym buddies and egg eachother on. Sorry to hear about the dreadful cough have you tried the sauna/steam room ...it helps me....as I am asthmatic and prone to having a bad chest.

This eve, I am stuck at home so will try the just dance 2 with my DD. She loves it too and we had such a laugh doing it over xmas.....tomorrow I plan to do some walking and cycling and back exercises.

I have not been for 2weeks as well so would be good to get back into it whilst getting back on LT....Oh

Oh yes...Zumba is supposed to be great fun!! I will let you know when I finally decide to go. Just feel I am so unfit to keep up with the classes though....not like before I had my DD.

Welcome back funks!!

Zumba is fantastic!!! You can do it at your own pace, but my God you know you have worked out!! lol
It is great fun too.. Make sure you take a towel and water with you.... You will be fine keeping up hun.. I haven't exercised at all for literally YEARS, but i managed to do my Zumba class, but i was so knackered i done a 10 minute drive home and hadn't lost my tomato face-which Joe found highly amusing!! lol

Best of luck hun x x

Thx Su.....Missed ya! Hope you had a good xmas and ny? I look forward to you starting again later this month.

I will take the plunge and start Zumba next week.....I love classes that lift the "spirits"! Anything to help the detox process. Will let you know how it goes. Over xmas did the just dance 2 with my DD and her friends.DH thought I was having an epileptic fit....it was so funny. As for my Wii fit charactor....she nearly fell over backwards after my BMI shot off screen...hilerious!!! She also suddenly went shorter and broader......we were in fits of laughter!!
Wanted to do it again yesterday but we had way too much homework for first day at school.

Felt really tired...headache seemed to have got better but had the groans moans bones syndrome! Hoping it's only short lived.:wave_cry:

Today is a new day!! I am sat at my desk thinking of positive thoughts. It is going to be a tough year for most people and hoping that we will all be able to afford LT....I really feel bad for those who have to come off for financial reasons. Makes me think how lucky I am so far. I wish all those the very best in their weight loss journey.

Headache has subsided for now and so has the achiness.It's going to be a better day today.:)

hey funky,, glad youre feeling positive today.. it really is going to be a year full of change for everybody isnt it! hopefully more for the good..:) its a new day indeed and i see some sunshine :) which is amazing because it has been miserable here since new year!! glad the headaches are taking a holiday :) .. cherrycoke hope youre doing ok today :) x

Those Wii fit characters are hysterical aren't they lol. Mine's quite wide too! lmao. Hoping she'll get slimmer soon though ;) I think my cough is finally on its way out after 7 ish weeks or more (lost count now!). I to have asthma, but not tried the steam room for a long time as feel quite self conscious at the moment in getting into bathers! Hopefully that will change soon though, and I can get back in there. Nothing like a good steam and a sit in the jacuzzi after a workout :)

xx

glad your cough is finally making a move Jayne!!... and not long till we will all be showing off in the steam room :) x

Back