1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny group story

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nanny Jax, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    :giggle:Hiya everyone just thought i'd share a story with you, just before Easter there was a mad rush for the raffle tickets in group, because believe it or not, the prize was a basket beautifully dressed with crepe paper, little chicks, mini eggs etc, and there right in the middle surrounded by 6 cadbury creme eggs was a large easter egg covered in the trade mark cadbury purple foil:drool:. Everybody wanted to win this one, and we were all envious of the eventual winner, that is until she discovered her prize was actually a melon and half a dozen eggs (both free foods) dressed up! lol. Hope it makes you smile. Jax
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    hehe what a fab idea:D
  4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Lol i would be demanding my money back! x
  5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Haha great, thats the kinda prank id play!

Ruthy xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.