Funny how eating tables have turned!

Lemai

Silver Member
Before i decided to lose weight I used to eat when I was bored and had nothing else to do.
NOW, at the moment Im busier than Ive ever been and I find myself wanted to eat all around me, instead of the other way round

anyone got any handy tips to get over food cravings when busy busy busy!?

keep a packed of ww fruities/sweets on your desk.

also, if youre very busy often your body can confuse thirst for hunger so have a drink, if youre still craving something 15 mins later, attack the fruit bowl!

Before i decided to lose weight I used to eat when I was bored and had nothing else to do.
NOW, at the moment Im busier than Ive ever been and I find myself wanted to eat all around me, instead of the other way round

anyone got any handy tips to get over food cravings when busy busy busy!?

I don't eat between meals and haven't done since the beginning of May. I just tell myself that I don't do it. It's not my food. My food is at meal times.

If I REALLY want to snack - or eat something I shouldn't - then I tell myself that for the next 30 mins I won't have anything. Then when that time is up, I won't for the NEXT 30 mins, and so on. Sometimes it's a case of the next 5 mins!!

Thanks girls. Good plans.

I do that in work with times. If I'm going to eat something it wont be now, it will be in like 45 mins.

I'm out and about a lot so its just a matter of putting the time in to always have fruit and water with me than going to the shop for convenience.
It took a couple of weeks to get into the rhythm but I got there :)

You're doing so well WillowFae, and you lost weight after DISNEY WORLD!! Amazing :D

Back