Funny Story

Sharpalina

Last night i got out of the shower and was sitting in my towel on my bed in front of the mirror when i noticed that i had a bone sticking out across just under my neck, I was sitting there for ages going, how strange ive never ever noticed that before! So i called my housemate in to my room and i go (being extremely airheadish i might add...!) Can you just grow extra bones because i can honestly say that bone has not been there before and she just burst out laughing and goes, No ya dope! Thats because you are getting skinnier! hahaha!! LOLOLOLOL
So I now have a collerbone...That you can see! haha it really is the small things in life.... :) xx

LMAO - the discovery of bones is a side effect the pharmacists don't tell you about ya see! LOL There's loads of bones in there apparently, I'm keeping an eye out for the elusive and I think mythical hip-bone. He hasn't been seen in these parts for about ten years now. ;)

WELL DONE! ;) :D

Oooo a hip bone too?!! Im soooo excited!! :) lol xx

Oh yeah -be on the lookout! LMAO

Hehehe, aww! That's great!

Discovering my collarbone alarmed me a bit, wasn't aware that was there! Clearly you're doing incredibly well! :) Keep it up!

Hannah

Hahaha! dat is absolutely hilarious i actually had a shock the other day too. i turned my body to the side while lying down and my bloody hip bone is huge never been able to proper see it before so i was like jesus dats bloody huge tink i have the thickest hip bone on the planet really hope it shrinks. haha!

I did that 2 weeks ago :) poking I said to my sister "look I have a bone here" hahahaha

LMAO - the discovery of bones is a side effect the pharmacists don't tell you about ya see! LOL There's loads of bones in there apparently, I'm keeping an eye out for the elusive and I think mythical hip-bone. He hasn't been seen in these parts for about ten years now. ;)

LMAO - I dont think I was born with one, it's never been seen - only an x-ray would convince me!!

Hahaha! The bone thing is weird! I was bending over the balcony looking out and I rubbed my back and felt something hard, I screams 'Oh my God what the hell is that!' I thought I had a fracture. Hubby came over rubbed it and said it's a bone in your spine! Who put that there, it has never been there before. Saying that it's less comfy in bed, kind of miss the extra padding!

I look forward to getting reaquainted with a few of my bones in the near future.

Back