Furry, gross tongues?

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Sorry guys... I know this is a bit unpalatable (get it?!) but has anyone else developed a gross tongue whilst being on LT?

It's not only furry...more HAIRY actually...but is totally white and gross. I've tried the usual suspects; shed loads of water, brushing my tongue, listerine etc...but still it remains hideous.

It feels revolting and looks actually DISEASED.

Any ideas whether this is LT related or something else? Any tips about what to do with this foulness would be HUGELY appreciated!

xxx

phew! thought it was just me!

x

Well here is my tip.

I had furry tongue the second week and I scraped it with something I found in the bathroom (I think it was those spatulas you get in hair removal cream packs) and it went away. Just scrape it off.
Hope this helps.

Oh the joys of L.T!!!
LOL Jesi , a hair remover spatula thingy!!
My toothbrush actually has a tongue brush on the reverse side so i use that xx

Oh the joys of L.T!!!
LOL Jesi , a hair remover spatula thingy!!
My toothbrush actually has a tongue brush on the reverse side so i use that xx

LOL so does mine but I found that using the spatula thingy got it all off :D
ohhh and it was an unused thingy from an unopened pack hehe

haha! the joys of LT hey?!

this thread would seem so crazy to anyone who happened upon it!

x

Hi determined girl, :D

I too started on the 18th/8/09 and have also developed tongue fur. Its all white and feels like its huge. :jelous:

The chemist sell tongue scraping thingys that I will be buying today. I've tried drinking more water and brushing with the toothbrush but it doesnt solve the problem for too long. :(

1st weigh in in two days - fingers crossed - hopefully furry tongue is worth it. :confused:

Back