Gabby's Diary!!xx

Wow gabs just had a look at your new man & he is drop dead gorgeous isnt he??
& as for the body! OMG i once went out with someone like that & i didnt feel fat at all as he was so muscly it made me feel small:D

You gotta be keeping hold of this one hun!

p.s new avatar is very pretty! dont underestimate yourself i can see what wayne;) sees in you! xx

Wow gabs just had a look at your new man & he is drop dead gorgeous isnt he??
& as for the body! OMG i once went out with someone like that & i didnt feel fat at all as he was so muscly it made me feel small:D

You gotta be keeping hold of this one hun!

p.s new avatar is very pretty! dont underestimate yourself i can see what wayne;) sees in you! xx

thanks charl - perhaps ill start believeing in myself a bit more if he keeps seeing me!! lets hope the weekend and tonight goes well.. i know what u mean bout making u feel small -i do nx to him cos he is so big and 6ft3 as well so that helps lol xxxx

Hi Gabby

Hope you are enjoying "new" man lol

Have a great weekend x

what a great weekend - im so loved up hahaha - he is amazin!!!

anyway apart from getting blind drunk saturday night and havin breakfast at the cafe and 2 slices of dominos yesterday im feeling great - and dont think i will have gained this week - lucky iv got till weds to ensure WI is a good one

TOday
Brekkie - 2 toast, ketchup and 2 bacon sandwich - 6
snack - apple -0.5
lunch - WW sarnie - 4.5
Snack - apple - 0.5
Dinner - salmon, new potatoes and green beans - 5.5
Total - 17

hope you all had fab weekend -will catch up diaries at lunch xxxxxx

Hey hun all sounding v good on the man front!
Now the cautious old bag in me says play it a bit cool,i know you think hes fantastic but dont go telling him that too much or he will think he can get away with murder!

Good to hear you are keeping on the straight & narrow with the food.
Happy dayz! xx

hello girls well WI is good - im 10.11 so well under the 11's now woopwoop- and i havent been 100% this week - im gonna be so good this week as im makin great progress now and desperate to keep my new man interested!!!

dont worry charly on outside im playin it cool lol

hope everyone has good day its really hard to keep up with diaries at moment as work is so busy -but i will try again later to visit a few more of you cos iv been rubbish since iv been back

breakfast - 2 toast& 2 bacon & ketchup - 5.5
snack - apple - 0.5
lunch - 2 toast & baked beans - 4.5
snack - 4 x crab sticks - 1
dinner - new potatoes & salmon & broccoli - 4.5
total - 16

p.s im determined to drag myself to the gym again soon too as iv been rubbish last few weeks!!! xxx

well done Gabby. I wish I was brave enough to go to the gym. I have got a good treadmill at home though, will start to go back on it again when I get into the weight bracket it allows

Morning

You must be busy with the new man - come back for an update - hope you are having a great weekend x

hello girls im still alive - had a bad weekend of food and drink and fun but back on the wagon again and not worried about WI tomorro - hoping for STS - everything with my new man going great -he even called me his girlfriend yesterday!! im very happy!! hope you are all ok. off to arsenal tonight and im taking wayne to meet my brothers!! ooh scary stuff hahaha

xxxxx

Oo-err! lets hope your brothers approve of him then!
Good luck for tomorrow x

Wow sounds like you are having an absolute blast with your new man..
fingers crossed you have a fantastic WI

xxx

i am still alive lol - still with wayne - still happy -but still chubby lol

back counting points today thou!!! monday start again! will weigh in weds like normal and see how much damage iv done lol

hope ur all ok xxxx

Good to have you back and good luck for WI tomorrow. :) xxx

Weigh in ok seeing as i havent weighed for a while

so only 1lb on!! gonna have a good loss next wk im gonna be a good girl - eat out a bit less with my lovely boyf and that should do the trick!! xxx

Back