Gabby's Diary!!xx

Oooh, my mum is a massive Spurs fan (sorry ;)) so I will probably get a drunken phone call if they win (not likely :p). None of them live anywhere near London yet my family is split up into Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea supporters, lol.

Now when is the big game? sat or sun?
hoping sun cos if you get rat arsed & then have to go on your date you may give the wrong impression! ha ha!

You can pull it back tho no matter what ends up in your mouth this weekend(that sounded very very rude!):D
Even if its a sts its all good!

Enjoy tel sat night! xx

Morning

Enjoy the match today & the date - or was that last night ?

Tell...................

Hi Gabs

Good luck for today and more importantly tonight :) Hope Tel lives up to your expectations!!!

Twigs
xx

Have fun tonight hun x

So ... I know part of your Saturday went very well .... I just wanna know about the other (more important) part!!

Twigs
xxx

Mornin gabs are you in the land of the living?!
xx

oh my god i was the happiest gooner in the whole world on saturday!!!what a result for my boys!!!

i ended up having a brilliant night on friday- but not with tel -oh my god he looked nothing like his pictures- he had a football head like hey arnold!!!!!!!!! oh it was a disaster - and his mate that he bought with him for my flat mate ended up tellin me he fancied me!! to be honest i fancied him more than tel but it was just awful lol

so me and becky abandonned them and went to a club and had a brilliant night on our own! even bumped into the lad i was snogging at the bar last friday haha so spent most the night with im -im pretty sure he is no more than 21 though haha - he insists he is 25 but theres no way - was fun night thou

all in all a good weekend -but im not so sure this fishing is ever gonna work out - 2 out of 2 bad!!!! haha ah well 3rd time lucky

bet i gain on WI as well i drank sooooo much all weekend

back to 100% now -think ill have a month off the men and the booze if im gonna get anywhere on this diet - november needs to be calm and healthy xxxxx

Ha ha how funny,i know exactly the cartoon football head you mean,my sister used to watch it as a kid!!

Good for you two to salvage the night by ditching the boys & finding your own fun!

I had a spate where i used to randomly snog this very young lad(v fit) just bcos it was fun & i could cos i was single! yay!
Had some fun times so i reckon you should do the same,just go with the flo when it comes to the men if you fancy a date then go if not then just have gabs time.

Am hoping for a sts this week..ive not been good AGAIN!
xx

ok well day 3 of my november detox off the booze is going great lol- im not drinking - iv been pretty bad with my food on last few weekends due to being hungover so im eliminating the problem which is booze!!!

Wi tomorrow and a new beginning alcohol free - lets see if i can do better without that getting in way all the time! need to cut my carbs a bit too cos my sweet tooth is outta control at moment - whenever i eat carbs and sweets i just crave more and more - so back to proper basics and hope iv not gained too much back again

hope your lots discipline is better than mine lol xxxx

need to cut my carbs a bit too cos my sweet tooth is outta control at moment - whenever i eat carbs and sweets i just crave more and more - so back to proper basics and hope iv not gained too much back again

hope your lots discipline is better than mine lol xxxx

I wonder if there is a cure for having a sweet tooth - its a nightmare. I can eat sweets until I feel physically sick...then keep eating more! What's that about.

Glad your detox is on track - two days down....xx

I wonder if there is a cure for having a sweet tooth - its a nightmare. I can eat sweets until I feel physically sick...then keep eating more! What's that about.

Glad your detox is on track - two days down....xx

i know rosie im same - literally i can eat whole bag marshmallows and a yorkie and giant bag buttons lol i did it on sunday oops

but for me there is a cure - no sugar after day 3 when ur head is aching and all the crap comes out ur system then i dont crave anymore! so thats what im doing - so no booze and no sugar for the month!! fingers crossed - gonna be hard this weekend thou cos i got my little monsters all weekend and they will be eating pure crap -ah well discipline - i see the most amazin dress at a shop by my house called joy - its my aim for new yr!!!! xxxx

ok kids weigh in was bad - 11.1 - oops 2lb gain - but im off the booze and junk now for the month so next week im determined ill hav rid of that 2lb and another 2lb!! aiming for 10 stone 11 next weigh in!!! better get down that gym then ay hahaha

not been yet this week as starting to feel like im gettin ill - everyone at work all coughing or off sick it makes me mad!! im bound to get it

hope ur all ok - im going to arsenal tonight so gonna be extra good and lay off the booze so heres hoping my willpower remains in tact!!! im determined not to drink this month xxxxx

You can do it gabs, hope the rain stops for your game x

Aw poo for the gain hun but i forsee a determined woman coming this week & like you say im sure it will be gone by next week!

Have fun at the footie & keep your eyes peeled for fit men...as im sure you do every game! xx

Back