Gah epic fail bit gutted

saraian24

Gold Member
Started yesterday and muddled through depite lack of free food and any food in general and by the time the evening came i fed the kids and the husband there was not enough for me. I had to resort to choc in the end I was bloody starving :cry:but im really pissed off at myself.

I did though in the evening once everyone was in bed went and done a shop and spent a ton on it!

No excuse to cock up again today and i didnt want to yesterday. I was doing so well too. Gah.

Don't think of it as a fail - otherwise you've failed before you've even started!!

Good to hear you've got lots of free foods now, having well stocked cupboards is like my security blanket on this plan!

Welcome to my world! I have been "starting" for the past week but today is the day and had to pop to ALDI to stock up on fruit and veg etc. Feeling your pain about trying to start slimming world with no free food in the cupboards, it's cruel. Once i start making meals, i can make extra batches and bung in the freezer so I will always have a SW friendly meal on those days the cupboards are bare.

We can do this xx

It is easily done so don't be too hard on yourself. Your body just gets to the point where you need to eat something whatever it is.

You have done a healthy shop no so sure you will have a good wk to make up for it. Good luck :)

thank you all, ive 5 days so really want a good weigh in - id be happy with 2lbs off in all honestly! anymore would be a bonus.

Have had a cooked breakfast so far, a baked potatoe with free bolognaise sauce tipped all over and doing roast chicken for tea.

i feel for you to hon.i restarted on sat,then sun was all good till my oh and kids had apple strudel and custard....then mon was good,tues couldent stop,wed couldent stop plus going cinema 2nite ,tomorrow out to costa coffee with a friend and its rude not to have cake (thats my excuse)usually i would of saved syns for this:( oh and today mum bought me up a home made scone and i had to eat it,tomorrows gonna be a good day then sat were out to a party.will have to start properly sunday,got more healthy food in now too so should be easier.so hard at the mo,still got tooo much christmas goodies.good luck to you hope your weigh in goes ok,let us know how you get on x

At least you have been trying to 'start' you could have just eat rubbish all day so don't worry about it! You can get started properly now you have your shop in!

Lesley x

Back