gah, it seems so impossible..

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by iona.1985, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. iona.1985

iona.1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've not been watching my diet for a long time (i lost a couple of stone at the beginning of the year) i got a bit too happy with my new shape/size, and have gained 9lb since. ideally, i still need to lose 2st, to get me down to a decent weight (10st 10lb) - i could settle at that.

but i have zero motivation for anything. i know how to manage my diet, but i really dread going back to the tiny bit of meat and heaps of veg for my main meal. it worked, but it wasn't that nice. i'd also like to join a gym, but i really can't find the time - when i'm not at work (i work tues-fri half days) i have my little one at home and on an evening my OH just wants to relax after work, not look after a toddler. i'd like to start swimming again and maybe one fitness class a week.. i guess i'll have to try and OK that with him.

Even though i've gained 9lb my clothes still fit fine and aren't particularly tight.

i really really just need the motivation. really, i really really need to feel horrible and insecure again to force me along, but i don't see it happening just yet :-(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.