gah, it seems so impossible..

iona.1985

I've not been watching my diet for a long time (i lost a couple of stone at the beginning of the year) i got a bit too happy with my new shape/size, and have gained 9lb since. ideally, i still need to lose 2st, to get me down to a decent weight (10st 10lb) - i could settle at that.

but i have zero motivation for anything. i know how to manage my diet, but i really dread going back to the tiny bit of meat and heaps of veg for my main meal. it worked, but it wasn't that nice. i'd also like to join a gym, but i really can't find the time - when i'm not at work (i work tues-fri half days) i have my little one at home and on an evening my OH just wants to relax after work, not look after a toddler. i'd like to start swimming again and maybe one fitness class a week.. i guess i'll have to try and OK that with him.

Even though i've gained 9lb my clothes still fit fine and aren't particularly tight.

i really really just need the motivation. really, i really really need to feel horrible and insecure again to force me along, but i don't see it happening just yet :-(

Back