Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Great post Gail, I love the NSVs!!! Your goal sounds very sensible and achievable. I'm so with you on the desire to be 'normal' whatever that may be. I don't really think BMI is an extremely important indicator but I do think it's a handy guideline and the normal thing is exciting as well!

Best of luck for this week X

Random post here (just been on Mavericks thread which reminded me !!)

Great British Bake Off (which I LOVE) - croissants are 50 % butter. OMG. Eeeek, eeeeek, eeeeeeeek !!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Gail thanks for the pm. I tried to reply but your inbox is full!

So in essence and sorry to hog your thread....

Hi Gail.

Thanks for the email. Yeah it has all gone a bit mad, coupled with a general feeling of 'bleurgh' and having totally lost my mojo. I'm working on it though. :)
I'm so pleased for you though at having achieved all you have done. I hope you're proud of yourself too! :)
:)

Natalie xx

50% butter - makes it sound disgusting doesn't it, you wouldn't dream of eating anything with that much butter normally would you?? But then croissants are sooo yummy - they are a real Christmas time treat in my Mum's house, me and my bro used to eat loads of them, don't want to think of the calories of them alone, without Christmas dinner!!

So much work goes into making them too, all of those pastries - can't say I'd ever really thought about how they were made before... xxx

i'm sure i used to actually butter my croissants too!:eek::eek:

Re: target setting, mine will be 1lb less than Dawn! only a few short weeks ago i was lighter and then i went AWOL:):mad:

Not that we're competitive or anything:eek:

Maximus said:

Re: target setting, mine will be 1lb less than Dawn! only a few short weeks ago i was lighter and then i went AWOL:):mad:

In your dreams sweetie!

Quite a bit of daylight between us now...:p

And all this dangling is making the blood rush to my head...did I tell u I was upside-down???

Random post here (just been on Mavericks thread which reminded me !!)

Great British Bake Off (which I LOVE) - croissants are 50 % butter. OMG. Eeeek, eeeeek, eeeeeeeek !!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I watched this too and whilst half of me did think it was bad, the other half just really wanted to eat a croissant... spread with butter :D

x

In your dreams sweetie!

Quite a bit of daylight between us now...:p

And all this dangling is making the blood rush to my head...did I tell u I was upside-down???

Yes my little swamp duck, but don't you forget (my) class is permanent whilst (your) form is only temporary;)

Maximus said:
Yes my little swamp duck, but don't you forget (my) class is permanent whilst (your) form is only temporary;)

Well we shall see, my little Florida flump x

You talk a good talk but do you deliver???

Sounds like you're throwing down the gauntlet there!

And you can't hide away on your hols forever...;)

I'm quite acclimatised enough to be able to deal with your type, thanks!

Are you just trying to banish me to the Himalayas?
Obviously running scared...

You wish! methinks thou portesteth too much.

My type is just what you crave, you're just miffed cos i'm in Florida putting perfectly good cinnabons in the bin:8855:

Got my summer tunes on now - oh yeah!

Join me girlies, Beach Boys rock!

Oh, don't torment me by talking about putting cinnabons in the bin :banghead::badmood::rant2::flamingmad: :grumble:

Gail x

LOL Gail I was just about to say the same thing!

Damn you Minimus with your torture!!!

It's for the greater good ladies, one day you may even thank me for it* all that wonderful pastry, heavenly smell and taste reminiscent of an angel's kiss - and that's just the outside!

* assuming you haven't had me killed by then.

It's for the greater good ladies, one day you may even thank me for it* all that wonderful pastry, heavenly smell and taste reminiscent of an angel's kiss - and that's just the outside!

* assuming you haven't had me killed by then.

Never assume anything hunni...;)

Come on sis!!!

How did you do today???

I know you're here...sisters sixth sense...and your green lights on!!! ;)

How did Thursday go too? xxx

Back