Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Well well well, I just googled them and know what they are now!! I can't believe I didn't know the name of them! They're glorious and I'm so glad I don't live near a bakery or supermarket right now as I could easily ravish 1 or 2!!! Time for lunch me thinks!!X

Well well well, I just googled them and know what they are now!! I can't believe I didn't know the name of them! They're glorious and I'm so glad I don't live near a bakery or supermarket right now as I could easily ravish 1 or 2!!! Time for lunch me thinks!!X
Hevs - stay clear. They are about 45 syns EACH :eek:

Blimey!!!! Do not fear, I shall NOT be touching!!! They make full fat sausages look so innocent!!!

images

Vs

images

It's a close call...I'll take the sausages!!!

Me too! - I bought a Cinnabon in Florida, tasted it then promptly binned it - I'd never do that with a good old banger:cool:

(have to choose my words very carefully as Dawn will be looking for any entendre, be it double or otherwise!)

Heather, that is so mean. Where did you get the picture from ??????

My rubbish week is over. Yay. Food has been rubbish too but a lot because I just haven't eaten enough. Hoping for a STS tomorrow but may be a small gain. Either way fingers crossed !!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

gl12282 said:
Heather, that is so mean. Where did you get the picture from ??????

My rubbish week is over. Yay. Food has been rubbish too but a lot because I just have

Sent from my iPhone

SIS!!!

So glad the week from hell is over!

Now u have to let your hair down and have some fun!

And ring your sis of course! ;)

Have a relaxing evening hunni...goodness knows u deserve it xxx

Maximus said:
Me too! - I bought a Cinnabon in Florida, tasted it then promptly binned it - I'd never do that with a good old banger:cool:

(have to choose my words very carefully as Dawn will be looking for any entendre, be it double or otherwise!)

Actually Steve I would go for the cinnabon EVERY time, so there!

Your chipolatas just don't tempt me as much as Gails buns I'm afraid...:)

Last edited:
Ha ha. Thanks Dawn. :p

Will try and ring tomorrow in between rehearsal and concert !

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

No worries sis...sounds like you're going to be busy tomorrow too :(

Would Monday be better for you? Any evening after 8 is fine with me xxx

Actually Steve I would go for the cinnabon EVERY time, so there!

You're chipolatas just don't tempt me as much as Gails buns I'm afraid...:)
Takes allsorts....

They smell divine, but just way too sweet for me. Besides, although non insulin-dependent I'm still technically diabetic;)

Sadly Monday is no better for me, or Tuesday ! So I'll try for tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm ok :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Gail, don't know if you have WI this week but if you have then I hope it went well. I know you've been so busy... Hope things will be a little better for you this week!

X

Hi Sis,

Just to say thanks for the lovely chat last nite! Hope you had a good evening hunni, lots of love xxx

Hevs - stay clear. They are about 45 syns EACH :eek:

What a good friend !!!!

Gosh Gail you are a whirlwind.....slow down girl. You should be so thin all those calories being burnt off.

Is it a whirlwind..............no it's Gail !!!

hugs :bighug:

What a good friend !!!!

Gosh Gail you are a whirlwind.....slow down girl. You should be so thin all those calories being burnt off.

Is it a whirlwind..............no it's Gail !!!

hugs :bighug:

That's why they call her Gail-force! - she's like an out-of-control whirlwind! Here, there and everywhere!

Scooping up Cinnabons and assorted debris as she blows;)

Last edited:
Evening sis x,

Fingers crossed that work isn't being mean to you this week x

Miss u loads x

Back