Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Hi Gail,

Just catching up and sorry to hear that you have had a bad day recently. Well done on losing another lb and for making good choices, despite the fact that things are a bit rubbish at the moment.

Hope today was a better one for you. Please don't go awol on us. We love reading your diary x

Awww THANKS EVERYONE, you are really lovely.

It has been a tough week. Yesterday I cancelled everything on in the evening (including my violin lesson) which is unheard of for me because I just didn't want to. I'm tired and stressed but things are looking up :). Yesterday and today weren't quite as bad as they could have been and although I still have LOADS to do, I only have 3 days of the week to go - YAY.

Having said all of that though, food has been fine. I have eaten well but on plan - yesterday I ate lots of chocolate and although it wasn't weighed, I counted all 15 syns for it and am pretty certain that it won't have been much more than that. I don't feel stressed about food at the moment which is good.

You people who are posting on my thread are really really really lovely and I thank you so much for your words of support. They are much appreciated (again !).

I will go and read a few diaries now :)

Gail x

Hello Gail,

Lovely to hav u back again! You are having a rotten time atm...will u be able to slow down after this week is over?

Good for u on sticking to plan despite the problems you've been having. I suppose I see a similarity between yourself and me. People hav congratulated me on staying on track throughout dads illness, but tbh its pretty much second nature now, and its done me good by giving me something else to think about.

Hope things calm down for you soon Gail

Love Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Gail, glad to hear you've had a better day. Well done for keeping your food under control while you're so stressed out!

At least you've got a holiday coming up, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel! Can't wait for mine - especially now I will be wearing size 16 trousers!!! :D

Hi Gail i have been reading though your post for the last 2 days and i just want to say what an amazing lady you are, you should be so pround of yourself, you are a inspiration to others, i just wish i could be like you, i joined sw in feb lost 7lbs then just lost the plot and put it all back on, i feel like i have no willpower at all. i need to lose about 3 stone, after reading your post i think i will start again and go back to class tonight, would you mind if i join you on this post?
lov sue xxxx

So pleased for you! Lowest weight... that's got to be a boost! Glad to see you're feeling better and more positive. Big hug xx

What you didn't see because I turned the plastic tub the wrong way was that the oaty bars were arranged with one white chocolate one and one toffee one next to each other with the layers alternating so that the colours alternated next to each other and on top of each other. And yet I promise you, I don't have many other OCD/organised characteristics........!

Hmmmm.... I hang the washing out in rainbow colour order on the lines sometimes! Takes ages to get it just right.... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Just caught up Gail, sorry you have had a rough few days, I hope things are much better for you now. xx

This week cannot be over too soon :(

The silver lining in all of this is only that I've stayed on track with SW. Miracles sometimes happen !

Food today (Green):
Muller light, 2 pears
Lentil Shepherds pie (HexA1), lettuce, tomato, pepper, beetroot
2 Alpen lights (HexB1)
2 chocolate weetabix (HexB2 + 2 syns) with SS milk (HexA2)
2 crackers (3.5 syns) plus cottage cheese
1 Hobnob bar (7 syns)

Have some reading to do now for work so apologies to all those who's threads I haven't read yet. I will do so over the weekend.

(a very drained) Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

saintsue said:
Hi Gail i have been reading though your post for the last 2 days and i just want to say what an amazing lady you are, you should be so pround of yourself, you are a inspiration to others, i just wish i could be like you, i joined sw in feb lost 7lbs then just lost the plot and put it all back on, i feel like i have no willpower at all. i need to lose about 3 stone, after reading your post i think i will start again and go back to class tonight, would you mind if i join you on this post?
lov sue xxxx

Awwww thanks Sue,

You are most welcome here. Happy to help if I can - makes me feel good if I can help others to feel better and make a change.

And Bess, delighted to see you back. I had been wondering when you were back :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Evening Gail,

You sound shattered hunni xx

Don't worry about posting on our diaries...it can be time consuming and it seems to me that you really don't have a lot of time to yourself atm :sigh: None of us will mind if you simply read but don't post...and we can all keep in touch through YOUR page, rather than you having to dash from diary to diary :crazy:

Don't overdo it sweetie xx

Lots of love,

Dawn xx

Hey you, hope you're ok? You sound as exhausted as I feel. Well done for staying on track through it all. It's certainly not easy. But, it's nearly the weekend! Chin up, chicken. Big hug xxx

Friday today, albeit the 13th! I hope that you can have a good rest over the weekend. xx

Just been catching up on your diary Gail, I'm sorry to hear you're having such a stressful/busy time at the moment but then you are still sticking to SW so shows how commited you are :) You are such a true inspiration and you don't need to comment on diaries we know we have your support anyways. Hoep you get some Gail time just to you're self to relax. I hope your week improves and you have a good day Xx ((Hugs to you))

Back