Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Great about all the lovely comments Gail! A lie in? What's that? :D

Wow Gail, what lovely comments and totally deserved!
I hope you get a good lie in today and best of luck for WI tomorrow :)

OMG. I am just having pudding now (Jules - you started this :p). From Spanx diary. White chocolate cheesecake. 2 Alpen lights (double chocolate - my favourites), 1/2 a tub of quark with a white chocolate options sachet mixed in plus some absolutely gorgeous sliced strawberries on top. And I have enough left for tomorrow as well. I am in heaven.....................:D

WI tomorrow is going to be goooooood, I have music planned for tomorrow all day, the fridge is full. What more could go right ?! I am so happy :)

Gail x

OMG. I am just having pudding now (Jules - you started this :p). From Spanx diary. White chocolate cheesecake. 2 Alpen lights (double chocolate - my favourites), 1/2 a tub of quark with a white chocolate options sachet mixed in plus some absolutely gorgeous sliced strawberries on top. And I have enough left for tomorrow as well. I am in heaven.....................:D

WI tomorrow is going to be goooooood, I have music planned for tomorrow all day, the fridge is full. What more could go right ?! I am so happy :)

Gail x

Aww I'm so glad you are so happy. Excellent stuff. Really hope WI goes fab for you. As for the dessert, I've had that before and yes it is YUM! x

Gail x

Ohhh that pudding sounds delicious and I may have to try that next week :D

Good luck with wi but I know you dont need luck as you seem to be in a great place right now... What music do you have planned?

Michelle x

I am playing in a band concert tomorrow afternoon and then wind quintet in the evening. Got to fit in some violin practice somewhere as well !!

WI tomorrow will be good. I am hoping that I may get my 5.5 stone shiny back (I lost it a few weeks ago just before my hols and then lost my 5 stone one very briefly after getting back from hols !!). That will make me feel much better and aiming again for my lowest so far on SW this time (at 5 stone 9 lbs lost) and then my lowest ever weight as an adult (11 stone 11 lbs).

The pudding was fab. I had tried in the past total 0% with options mixed in but I don't like the 'sour' taste of 'total' in a pudding (although I like it mixed into savoury food). I don't like quark on it's own but the options plus the quark was just gorgeous. Yummy yummy.

Gail x

Yummmy and soo good to hear you happy! :D

Hey Slim! :)

Wonderful post again hunni xxx

I have a big grin on my face cos its just lovely to see you positive, looking forward to things, and just enjoying life without worrying about losing control xx.

If I don't get the chance to speak to you before wi tomorrow, lots and lots of good luck is winging its way from nottingham to you xxx

Hi Gail

I've just started reading your diary and have got to page 10 - your 6 month anniversary.

I've been sat here like a nodding dog at every post so far. It's really inspirational and you're so good with words.

I want to read the whole lot now but I'm going to limit myself to 5 pages a day. I know it will motivate me to continue if I read some of your journey everyday :)

Awww thanks Tillymax, I have been rereading it recently too ! I feel good at the moment but it helps me to read and remember how I felt at certain times.

Well, I lost 5.5 lbs this week. Yaaaay - (that is my proper and more usual 'post gain' loss - just a bit delayed this time !!!). So that gives me my 5.5 stone shiny back and only 1 more official lb of pre holiday/holiday gain to go. And 1.5 lbs until I drop into the 11's - scary !

Have to go. Obviously yesterday when I could have slept til 3pm, I was awake at 9.30am. Today when I have to get up at 10am, I need to be woken by multiple alarm clocks at 10.30am. Typical and Eeeeek !!!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Oh well done Gail!!!

So blooming proud of u chick! Xx

Have a great day with all your music...just don't forget to eat!

Gwyn has a choir concert tonite so that should be fun xx

Chat to u tonite,

Love Dawn xx

Well done Gail!!!!!!!! That's amazing! So chuffed for you!!!

Blumin' Fantastic Gail.
Shows what being back on plan can really achieve.
Hope all the concerts have gone well and that you've enjoyed your day.

WOOOOO!! Well done Gail! 5.5lb off and 5 and a half stone shiny back - YAY! Fantastic news, and so exciting to be nearly in the 11's! It's the best feeling ever going down to the next stone and I'm sure you will be there soon.

That white chocolate cheesecake sounds divine! I'll have to try it sometime :)

Well done again,

Becky x

That loss is aaaaaawesome Gail! Congrats. And that pudding sounds ace! Do you squash the alpens down or anything? Sorry I have got you started you off on the puds....... ;)

Wow!! Go you! That is an awesome loss sweetheart. Yay!! Xx

Back