Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Well done Gail :) really chuffed for you :) I'm half a pound into the 11s so were dead close together now with what we've got to lose. Me thinks I'll be turning to you for even more inspiration than usual!

Keep at it Gail! You're amazing!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant Gail!!! :):):)

You made me think about swapping back to SW for a second and I had to remind myself that it's not so much about the plan we choose it's all about our commitment! You are so committed to this journey and even when it's hard you find a way to keep going - well done you!

Fantastic Gail! Well done, what an amazing loss in a week! :D

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not keeping up with diaries. I am really behind on a couple of them (Laura and Chelsea in particular :() but I will keep trying. I'm off to Amsterdam this weekend to see Take That :) (and it's my birthday :)). Will also involve quite a lot of eating so I'm just going to try and stick to plan for the 'normal' meals and then flexi syn the meals out. I will undoubtedly gain (which will be a bit of a disappointment as I've only just got to grips with the holiday weight) but that's ok. It's just a consequence of what I will probably eat and drink :eek:. And I will get straight back on plan because I'm back in the swing of things.

I'm ok. Just a bit stressed at work but keeping on track with food. Weight went up this morning for absolutely no obvious reason but I don't care (and I'm not bothered by it) because I haven't done anything wrong so it will even out. I feel good. My clothes are back to how they were when I left to go on holiday.

Apologies again for not keeping up with everyone but I haven't forgotten you and I WILL get back to you eventually.

Big hugs everyone.

Gail x

Have a great time Gail and Happy Birthday for this weekend. :)

Hi lovely Gail!!! :wavey:

Ooh how lovely to be going away for your birthday! :D And I have a number of friends who've seen Take That in the UK recently and said they were fabulous!!! I must admit to being just a tad :jelous: xx

And I really don't think you should worry too much about your food while you're away...it IS your :bday: after all. And you've proved that you're more than capable of coming up with your own coping strategies for when you come home sweetie...you're a :winner:

Here's to a better, calmer day at work tomorrow xx

Love Dawn xx

Hey Gail. What a lovely weekend you've got ahead (somehow I've never been to Amsterdam - jealous).

Skinny normal people have fluctuations too - you're right not let it be an issue. And you've come so far!

Have a lovely time, and I hope work chills a bit before the weekend. Happy birthday chica x

Last edited:
Hi Gail, Have a great time at Take That! I love Amsterdam, hope you have a brilliant time. Don't worry about gaining you know it will be off next week! Have a wonderful birthday. x x x

Happy Birthday Gail - have a fab time at Take That in Amsterdam, sounds amazing, I'd love to have gone to Europe to see them this year, rainy Manchester just isn't the same lol.

Have a great weekend xx

I am very jealous that you are getting to see Take That! A few of my friends wentto see them a couple of weekends ago and had an AMAZING time and they said Robbie made the show! So I am sure you will have a fantastic time :D

Happy Birthday hun, enjoy x x

Sorry, I am still struggling a bit with getting round the diaries. I managed to get to Chelseas but still haven't been to Laura's for AGES - so sorry Laura. I will get there soon. I really haven't forgotten you.

Still going ok here (apart from work !). Had a slight blip yesterday (ate a bit too much chocolate !) but been fine today. Today I tried spelt (instead of rice) - it was quite nice actually. Will definitely have again. I think I will try using in a risotto (as tried at 'The Fat Duck' !!!!)

Can't wait for the end of the week but work is a bit never ending at the moment :(

Gail x

Hey Gail,

Sorry that work's so busy again :mad:

Please stop worrying about posting on diaries...you're going to tire yourself out trying to keep up with everyone, and sooner or later it's going to become a real chore and you'll lose the enjoyment of coming here :( We want you to enjoy your time with us... not tear around like a thing possessed!!! :sigh:

When you're really busy, why not just 'like' and move on...that way we'll know you're about but too busy to comment xx And we know we can find you here if we need you :heartpump:

Listen to Auntie Dawny lol!!!

Don't want you being ill for your hot date with Robbie & Co at the weekend...:bananalove:

Hi Gail - I ditto Dawn. Don't worry about our diaries, just keep sane. If work's busy then don't stress out about our ramblings. They'll still be there when you do have the time.

Enjoy your birthday, Amsterdam and the concert. Can't actually say I'm jealous as I can't stand Robbie. But Gary Barlow - now that's another matter altogether!

Ok. So this is not a great week (SW wise). Never mind. Had bad day yesterday, for no obvious reason and was kicking myself today. Today was ok but lots of (homemade by my dinner guests - yum yum) cake this evening. Some of it will have been my syns but definitely not all. Ho hum.

Will be out for birthday meal tomorrow, then more birthday meals over the weekend. Was going to weigh in Saturday before I go but think I'll just weigh Wed when I'm back and get it all done with !!! Will try my best in the meantime for the rest of the meals to minimise the damage.

So don't worry, I'm just busy ! Thanks for the support in the meantime.

Gail xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back