Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Have a great weekend in the Dam! - give my regards to The Bulldog Cafe if it's still going and have one of them special Fahd for me and ok'd times sake;)

Happy birthday x

That was meant to say special fags for old times sake!

Damn you autocorrect/iphone:)

Hi Gail,

Lovely to hear from you xx What a nuisance work is sometimes :sigh:

I think your sts is bloody marvellous considering! :clap: So be proud of yourself xx

Have a nice evening tonight hunni, take care xx

Glad to see you're back! STS is a good result! :D

Hope work chaos lets off a bit soon!

Hi Gail, sorry to hear work is not too good at the moment :( On the up side a STS is brilliant after I weekend in Amsterdam and your birthday! (I went for my birthday earlier this year and gained 5lb lol).

The 4lb holiday weight and the rest WILL come off. I totally understand your frustrations but you are so right when you say you have to keep at it - you've come too far to give up now!!

Thinking of you,

Becky x

STS! It could of been soooooo much worse :D
Why is it that work always gets in the way of a social life and time on minimin's? It is so inconsiderate of your boss to give you so much work ;)

Thanks Michelle,

STS WAS a miracle. I am now another 4.5 lbs up from that (deservedly so). So I am now back to 8.5 lbs up from my lowest pre holiday weight. However I think I needed that shock (and I definitely feel a bit 'fatter' (?? Bloated?) the last couple of days) so I have had a chat with myself. Yesterday was good and today has been good so far. Wish I could spend more time on Minimins but I am so tired at the moment that I need to sleep when I'm at home.

So sorry because I miss keeping up with all your diaries. However I am trying to go to them when I can and have a mammoth catch up when I get chance !

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Ive just seen your stats and I think you're doing brilliantly! I love coming on here and getting inspiration from people like you!

Hi Gail, it seems I've neglected you! x

I think we need these body shocks occasionally. But never lose sight of everything you've achieved so far, because it is SO MUCH! :) And please don't worry about our diaries, you're obviously shattered at the moment. Looking after yourself is your priority.

Take care chica x

Hi Gail

Just got to thinking....(yes I know its not wise) might be time we started issuing a few challenges within the group of us girlies :)eek:)

Well, y'know what I mean, I feel I spend so much time with you lot I'm probably turning into one. Just need to have the mouth widened and forget how to drive properly and I'll be there!

5-4-3-2-1-

KBOOOOM!

(Sexist) Steve

(only kidding girlies , honest)

Maximus said:
Hi Gail

Just got to thinking....(yes I know its not wise) might be time we started issuing a few challenges within the group of us girlies :)eek:)

Well, y'know what I mean, I feel I spend so much time with you lot I'm probably turning into one. Just need to have the mouth widened and forget how to drive properly and I'll be there!

5-4-3-2-1-

KBOOOOM!

(Sexist) Steve

Hmm, I like a challenge, what were you thinking of?

Oooh you are on dangerous ground Steve ;)

I like the idea of a challenge too. I'm ready for that I think :)

What are we planning then........?

Thanks for your post Fredcat. I have been inspired by so many people here, it's lovely to think that I can do the same for others.

Pinkie - thanks for your comment. I think I sometimes lose sight of that. I've had a few compliments this week and I just tell them how badly I'm doing at the moment. Must learn to stop looking at the last few weeks and look at the bigger picture. Take some of my own advice I think !!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi there Gail,

Just you keep looking at those lovely shinys all over you signature hun!!!

Up or down...it doesn't matter that much when you've lost as much weight as you have!! What matters is that you're keeping tabs on it and not letting it get out of control! Blips happen, work gets in the way. Never forget how far you've come Gail...you're brilliant! :hug99:

Hi Gail

5-4-3-2-1-

KBOOOOM!

(Sexist) Steve

Ooh... a challenge!

Surely your biggest challenge is going to be getting out of here in one piece after posting THAT comment!!! :bolt:

Hi Gail

5-4-3-2-1-

KBOOOOM!

(Sexist) Steve

Ooh... a challenge!

Surely your biggest challenge is going to be getting out of here in one piece after posting THAT comment!!! :bolt:
Well said Dawn.
Now there Stevie baby - I'll have you know that some of the women drivers on here have won rallies so just be careful or else I'll get on a plane, drive to the NE and take you out on some of my old rally circuits. Then you may need some brown trousers !!!

Last edited:
Pommette said:
Well said Dawn.
Now there Stevie baby - I'll have you know that some of the women drivers on here have won rallies so just be careful or else I'll get on a plane, drive to the NE and take you out on some of my old rally circuits. Then you may need some brown trousers !!!

Quite right pommette!

And Stevie boy...will you really send me and my ambulance away when you're all hot and bothered with your harem and think you're having a heart attack?

Hmmn?

No?

Thought not!!! ;)

Hi Gail, just thought I'd call in and say hi!! Noticed how very well you've been doing lately and would like to say WOW!!! WELL DONE!! You don't look like you're doing badly to me!! Maybe things have been a bit stagnant as they have been for me recently, but as you rightly say you must look at the bigger picture and focus on just how much you've lost and the massive impact it must have all had on your health, confidence (and bank balance after having to buy lots of new clothes!!) Loving the banter here too!! XXX

You do have a good attitude to SW I think Gail. Especially as when I have a bit more £ hopefully in a few years I would like to do a lot of eating out and visit all my favourite chefs' restaurants. As usual, you are an inspiring lady. Are you back in Manch now (sorry I find it hard to keep up!)? Just wondered, as I am off skool, if you fancied meeting up one day for a run? Maybe Heaton Park or somewhere nice? xxxx

just thought i would pop by and say hello :wavey: and catch up on ur diary. don't look at the negatives just the positives look how far you have come and as skinnydawn says look at ur amazing collection of shineys :happy096:
love val xx

I've no idea what's going on cos I'm still at the front part of your diary and I clicked on the back page by mistake.

I just want to say that you have done and are doing brilliantly. Not only have you lost a massive amount of weight but you are living your life at the same time.

That's what we all need to do because SW is for life. If we stop everything and just do SW what happens when we reach target. We start living again and put all the weight back on.

You're the proof that this plan works whilst leading a normal life.

I hope I'm not talking about something totally irrelevant but I won't know til I get to this page in the diary. I'll probably look a total prat :)

Back