Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

I most certainly was NOT born in 82 so you can all relax !! I am still in my 30's but not far off turning 40 (although I think I look far older than that !).

Still thinking about user name but need to get avatar sorted first otherwise no-one will know who I am. At least the avatar will give some 'continuity'.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

P.S. Thanks for your kind comments about the username !! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Haha - I actually did think you were born about 1982... From your posts, I guessed you were about the same age as me... Sorry to make people feel old, but I feel old approaching 30!!

GailForce is a great name!!! xxx

I most certainly was NOT born in 82 so you can all relax !! I am still in my 30's but not far off turning 40 (although I think I look far older than that !).

I'm sure you don't!

I'm in too :) As long as I can choose the date (I'm a very busy lady don't ya know !!!).

And I'm also a scone as in cinna'BON' lady *wipes drool off chin*. Could we go walking near Piccadilly circus maybe........???

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow for me - I have another good day today (not that my scales seem to be taking in the least bit of notice.....:()

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Picadilly Circus is nowhere near the lake District (just for future reference)

Thanks...............Steve (with an S) :D

Somebody at work kept on calling me Lorrayne with a y on Friday...........bit spooky eh?????

Damn! you've sussed my pretend northern identity!;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm do you say Shroosbury or Shrowsbury for Shrewsbury???? I am the latter...as Jimmy Young (?) used to say on the wireless :D "Shroosbury, or Shrowsbury if your posh" :)

What's a wireless? I'm only a young'un

Eeeek. I have just booked a personal shopper session for next week. I am going to a dinner dance next Saturday so I thought that maybe I should look for a new dress. Eeeeeek. Now I am a bit scared. (and I have to get up early on a Saturday for the privilege too - more eeeks !). That will make me very self conscious/critical all week - eeeek !

Gail x

Fear not, you can always borrow one of my frocks Gail.

Edit: B*gger! wrong forum:eek:
Oooh er.....I've got items in my wardrobe older than Gail, if she was born in 1982 :D:D Now I feel really old too and will join Bess on the Sulk Seat ;)

Gail, re your user name.....Gail Force, as in you are a force to be reckoned with, a force for the good? :D Best I can come up with at 09:27 on a Monday morning.....sorry :( :)

Happy Monday to you xx

That's why the naming rights are best left to me!:p

Re: the lovely Gail's date of birth. I'm thinking of changing mine to Maximus 11003 - can anyone guess why;)

Young Steve:p

Fear not, you can always borrow one of my frocks Gail.

Edit: B*gger! wrong forum:eek:

I know who you are now..........you're the tranny that goes to the Stock Car Racing every Sunday. We took surreptitious photos of her/him yesterday :D

Re: the lovely Gail's date of birth. I'm thinking of changing mine to Maximus 11003 - can anyone guess why;)

Young Steve:p
Cos you are 108 years old? born on 1st October 1903 :D

Cos you are 108 years old? born on 1st October 1903 :D
I wondered how it got the name Sandhurst, Berks!;)

You're still sore at the wireless jibe Loulou ain't ya? lol

Someone's got to guess - I'm offering a free cuddle and photograph taken with Suki as a prize - I'm sure Dawn won't mind!

pmsl
very!!! :(
Someone's got to guess - I'm offering a free cuddle and photograph taken with Suki as a prize - I'm sure Dawn won't mind!
The numbers represent your vital statistics :confused:

Quite a lot of this has gone waaaaaaay over my head :confused:

A cuddle with you and a photo with Suki ?? Nice :cool:

Thanks for the offer of the dress Steve but I don't think I'll fit into your clothes just yet :sigh:. I've still another stone or so to go........

Today has been ok. Busy. Just having my 'tea' now. Not a particularly SW friendly day because I haven't had chance to eat more than one meal but have bits of other stuff and not too much overall so probably ok. Tea is strawberries, a bag of walkers french fries and 2 M&S chocolate cornflake things (2 syns each).

I ought to do some measurements again soon. I tried on my size 12 trousers again this week and I don't think I would stand out if I wore them in public. However they're just still a fraction too tight for me to feel comfortable in but hopefully in 3-4 lbs or so. My current size 14's are a bit loose now so it's about time. That will be an exciting day for me having never ever worn a size 12. Obviously nowhere near size 12 in most clothes/places but it's a first for me.

Hoping to get back into the 11's this week however I'm out on Saturday night at a dinner dance. So that may or may not scupper this weeks loss. But as I said to Dawn yesterday in our 'short' phone conversation (90 mins only :eek:) if it does, then it will balance out the following week. Such is life.

Catch you during the week.

Gail x

Oh please don't tell me that you were born in 1982, it'll make me feel so old!

That still means you were born the year I left school to go to college! Eeek. Nearly old enoiugh to be your mum! And I'm sure you don't look older than 40!

Still thinking about user name but need to get avatar sorted first otherwise no-one will know who I am. At least the avatar will give some 'continuity'.

Gail x
Gailforce would be good or how about GawjusGail? And deffo get an avatar on here. Doesn't have to be a piccie of you though - I like my cat!
I live not far from Shroosbry, (pronounced as it reads - shrew s bury) where I like to eat scones, which rhyme with loans :D.
Spot on Bess, we also used to live not that far away - the locals would be horrified to here any call it Shrowsbury. But I do eat a scone to rhyme with gone!

Hi Gail sorry to hear the scales have been misbehaving for you :( You will lose that gain but I know how frustrating it can be when it's not deserved. Well done on the size 12 trousers! I'm sure they will fit 'properly' in no time at all, what an amazing feeling it will be to go out and about in them!

Good luck for this week x

Size 12 trousers? I wish for size 14's....:sigh: :)x

Bess said:
Size 12 trousers? I wish for size 14's....:sigh: :)x

It will happen Bess! I remember longing for size 18 and now I'm a comfortable 12! It's all about time and patience but if youre willing to invest both you'll be there before you know it! X

Oooh, size 12s. Well done you :D My 14s still fit me ok but another couple of lbs on and they would start to feel a bit tight. Like you said Gail, another couple of lbs then you will be wearing them with confidence....and just a bit of pride ;) xx

Nevr mind wearing them with confidence and pride, I hope you wear them with some kind of top!

It's cold up north you know Loulou, modesty and all that;)

LOL. Always Steve *blushes modestly* :)

Don't get too excited about the 12's yet though - (a) I'm not in them YET and (b) if I carry on eating like today, I won't be !!!!

You will all be the first to know though - promise :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

12s? Colour me green! Well done Gail, I'm sure you will be wearing them comfortably very soon. :D
Ditto - can now get into size 16's and I'm over the moon about it! Not been in size 12 jeans since I was 18! And I soon moved out of those. Even when I got onto my size 12 wedding dress with big billowy skirt, I was in 16's bums!!!

Last edited:
Back