Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Quick post before I go to bed. Have to be up in about 5 hours - eeeek. Need to set lots of very loud alarm clocks I think !

Yesterday was a very bad day. I know why - haven't been having breakfast recently, not been wanting to eat too much 'food' (don't know why ??????? - stupid girl) so as a result, ate a LOT of food but virtually none of it SW friendly. So, I am unlikely to lose this week, may not even STS however I know why (unlike last week) and I have not let it get me down. Today has been a very good day, totally on plan and 0 syns. That is almost unheard of for me.

I am planning to make the spinach and cottage cheese 'canneloni' (obviously I am way too lazy to stuff canneloni so planning to try it as a lasagne !) this weekend - was going to be tomorrow but I have no space in the freezer now !

So, I will continue to plod on here. I am happy enough, just a little disappointed in myself for yesterday but proud of myself for today :).

Gail x

Well done Gail for getting back on track today. Never easy is it hun? But go t o bed and get some sleep before all those blumin alarms go off.
((( hugs ))) chica

Quick post before I go to bed. Have to be up in about 5 hours - eeeek. Need to set lots of very loud alarm clocks I think !

Yesterday was a very bad day. I know why - haven't been having breakfast recently, not been wanting to eat too much 'food' (don't know why ??????? - stupid girl) so as a result, ate a LOT of food but virtually none of it SW friendly. So, I am unlikely to lose this week, may not even STS however I know why (unlike last week) and I have not let it get me down. Today has been a very good day, totally on plan and 0 syns. That is almost unheard of for me.

I am planning to make the spinach and cottage cheese 'canneloni' (obviously I am way too lazy to stuff canneloni so planning to try it as a lasagne !) this weekend - was going to be tomorrow but I have no space in the freezer now !

So, I will continue to plod on here. I am happy enough, just a little disappointed in myself for yesterday but proud of myself for today :).

Gail x

i can see me challengning you with one of those 100% for the week challenges that I gave JackieN - 3 weeks ago - now she's shamed me and done 3 weeks:eek:

. Today has been a very good day, totally on plan and 0 syns. That is almost unheard of for me.

Gail x

And so you should be....xxxx :)

It will happen Bess! I remember longing for size 18 and now I'm a comfortable 12! It's all about time and patience but if youre willing to invest both you'll be there before you know it! X

So no more fried ice cream then? .....:rolleyes: :sigh:

hi gail good to see u've got back on plan x good luck for weigh in on sun u might be able to grab some of it back, few days to go yet, i am away for a week from saturday so will catch up with everyone when i get back, have a great weekend
love val xx

Well, Gail, I think you're going to have to pull your finger out.

I thought it was you & me, neck and neck at the front of the queue for Steve (the "smug marrieds" having graciously hung back to let us go for it) - but I'm going up to see him this weekend, and where are you?????

Left behind, that's where!
What are you going to do about that??
If you're not VERY careful, you will get totally out of touch with that pole position you had!

[NB - not pole-dancing position. I think it's a different kind of pole.]

Well, Gail, I think you're going to have to pull your finger out.

I thought it was you & me, neck and neck at the front of the queue for Steve (the "smug marrieds" having graciously hung back to let us go for it) - but I'm going up to see him this weekend, and where are you?????

Left behind, that's where!
What are you going to do about that??
If you're not VERY careful, you will get totally out of touch with that pole position you had!

[NB - not pole-dancing position. I think it's a different kind of pole.]
Ooooooh fight fight fight fight fight :D:D

Must be the Lynx effect Steve O ;)

Hi Gail,

Just popping in to see how you are doing. Sorry I have not been in here in a long time. Glad to see you got straightback on track after a bad day and good on you for doing so! Some of us (mentioning no names) go off the rails for weeks and then get back on track (by us I mean ME! lol)

Michelle x

Hi Gail, sorry to hear you had a bad day. I'm exactly the same if I don't eat breakfast, it's one of the biggest changes I had to make as I never used to eat it - then would be looking for chocolate or pastry at about 10am!!!

Well done for getting back on track though, that's the main thing is that you put it behind you. As you say if you gain this week you will know why, but hopefully with a few days left until WI you may manage a STS or even a loss.

You'll have to let us know how the cannelloni lasagna goes, I love that recipe but it was a pain in the bum piping the mixture into the cannelloni tubes and I love lasagna so it would be good if there was a way to combine the two!!

Have a lovely weekend, will pop by on Sunday to see the WI results. X

Morning sis x

I know you're not there cos you're out spending lots of dosh on some gorgeous (not black) clothes for tonight, but I had to stop by and say hi xx

I know it hasn't been the best of weeks for you, or me really, but its just one week in many and we both know its perfectly normal to have off days. And we both know its just a blip and we'll get over it.

If you're anything like me, and you should be what with being my sis and everything, you'll get a huge buzz from trying on things today that you would never normally try, and in a size that you haven't worn for a long time! And you'll get so many much deserved compliments tonight you'll get all fired up and ready for the home stretch!

If u want a natter later I should be here hunni xx might be out with suki for a few mins but that's it xx

Have a fab day xx

OOoo, it's the personal shopper thingy today isn't it? Hmm...bet you look fab! :D x

Yes, but none of you realised I was the personal shopper!

I taught that Gok bloke everything he knows.
:cool:

In fact he plagiarised one of my titles for his own show - I called it "How to look good knackered", all about the healthy glow after hiking, but he stole the idea.:p

Hi Gail. Take no notice of that Stevie boy. No one else does. ( I love him really, but then a mumsies love knows no boundries LOL )

How was your shopping trip?

Thinking of you

hugs xxxxxxx

Thanks. Shopping trip was fantastic. Spent A LOT of money :eek:

Been out tonight in one of the dresses - yay. Felt really good. Hopefully that will take off some of the disappointment for tomorrows WI :(. Will post my gain in the morning (which unlike last weeks gain (undeserved) is most definitely deserved - grrrrr. Silly me :()

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

What dresses did you buy, can you show us pictures?!!?!

I know you looked fab!

Morning sis,

Your dresses are stunning hunni and so are you! xx

Really, Gail, you look lovely ... your sis wouldn't lie to you xx

I'm so pleased you wore one last night! I bet you got lots of compliments on how gorgeous you looked x.

I shouldn't worry so much about wi today...when you looked (and I hope felt) as good as you did last night it really doesn't matter xx

But I'll say good luck for wi anyway!!!

Luv sis xxx

Morning Gail
Glad you wore the dress last night to the dinner dance. Any chance of a photo?
It would be lovely to see you looking stunning.

Hi Gail, I'm so pleased to hear you had a lovely day shopping yesterday and also a good time last night, I'll bet you looked stunning in your lovely new dress :)

Have got my fingers crossed that the scales are kind to you today and remember that even if you do gain it will all be off next week. Good luck!!

X

Back