Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Sorry work is so busy at the mo, but keep your head up and soon, there has GOT to be some down time........ I hope!

:hug99:

Hey sis!

Far too much working going on here and not enough telephoning of poor sister! :(

If you fancy running up a huge phone bill putting the world to right, and taking the micky out of Steve of course, I'll be about in the morning and again after the saints match (7pm) xx

Take care sis xxx

I hope working this weekend will mean you'll have a break next week? Good to hear from you. x :)

Boo! to working the weekend :( sorry to hear things are not going your way this week - I was the same after a big gain two weeks ago although was lucky enough to still lose which spurred me on for this week.

Hopefully a loss tomorrow will give you a bit of extra motivation although I know how hard it is trying to diet when life just gets in the way!

Keep going Gail, you're still here and you're still trying which is half the battle! Sending postitive thoughts your way :)

Becky x

Hey sis!

Far too much working going on here and not enough telephoning of poor sister! :(

If you fancy running up a huge phone bill putting the world to right, and taking the micky out of Steve of course, I'll be about in the morning and again after the saints match (7pm) xx

Take care sis xxx

:cry:Such a cruel and calculating species is the female.

Maximus said:
:cry:Such a cruel and calculating species is the female.

And yet you seem to thrive on it hunni xx ;)

Stevie, its a survival technique us women have had to perfect to survive co-existing with the male of the species :D

Oh aye? - I suppose it could have been worse - have you seen Black Widow spiders in action? :eek:

Hey, Lou, loads of room in the upper deck of your bus for some lads:cool:

I always suspected you were lacking upstairs;)
And yet you seem to thrive on it hunni xx ;)

Sink or swim Dawnie, sink or swim:8855:

Right, I've got a great fun idea, let's raise the morale and have a "Maximus Christmas Party for all contributers to the thread.

I'm sure Bev will let us use the bus for a night (with free driver thrown in). Dawn you choose the venue (anywhere in Europe) Lou you choose the theme (I might regret this decision).

Ooh a Christmas party! Now you're talking Steve!

So I can choose the venue...hmmn, I'll have to think about that one...maybe a joint decision with sis...what do you think Gail? Xx

I will make teh food, I loves cooking! Three courses?

Any vegetarians?

Oooh, I can cook really yummy fishies! :) Should I make them speed/superspeed meals to counteract any naughties?

Only problem is I don't eat fish - and as it's the Sunny Bus we're going on . . .
I do however eat seafood so that should be ok, but Chels doesn't like calamari.
I can't abide SPROUTS so please don't cook any of those it being a Christmas party 'n all.

Mind you, I don't know where the Sunny bus will be at Christmas so you might all have to fly out to join us. :character00255:

Aww Bev...you KNOW I don't like flying...:'(

I haven't spoken to Gail yet, but are we thinking sun, sea, and sandy beaches or snow and reindeer??? I'm guessing that as we're commandeering the Sunny Bus...we should head somewhere warm...

Shrimpy said:
Oooh, I can cook really yummy fishies! :) Should I make them speed/superspeed meals to counteract any naughties?

Well if Lou's coming it had better be superspeed all the way...;)

Aww Bev...you KNOW I don't like flying...:'(

I haven't spoken to Gail yet, but are we thinking sun, sea, and sandy beaches or snow and reindeer??? I'm guessing that as we're commandeering the Sunny Bus...we should head somewhere warm...
Well count our house out then! By Christmas it's blumin' freezin' here. :wave_cry:

Oh aye? - I suppose it could have been worse - have you seen Black Widow spiders in action? :eek:

Hey, Lou, loads of room in the upper deck of your bus for some lads:cool:
Boys are always welcome on our bus........they come in handy for all the dirty jobs ;)
I always suspected you were lacking upstairs;)

lol.....I am definitely not lacking upstairs ;) maybe on the top floor but not the floor below thats for sure :8855:

Sink or swim Dawnie, sink or swim:8855:

Right, I've got a great fun idea, let's raise the morale and have a "Maximus Christmas Party for all contributers to the thread.
Maximus Merry Ximas party..........love it :D

I'm sure Bev will let us use the bus for a night (with free driver thrown in). Dawn you choose the venue (anywhere in Europe) Lou you choose the theme (I might regret this decision).

I think with 2012 being almost upon us at Christmas we should have an Olympic theme, perhaps we could drive the bus to Greece for this merry jaunt?

We could all come as an olympic hero.....for instance Steve could be Linford Christie and just adorn himself with a big lunchbox????? :8855: you'd be great in the relay...you wouldn't need a baton would ya???

Now...who would I want to come as :rolleyes:
Mollusc can be in charge of the food - we can't have too much synning - especially with Lou on board:eek:
Please, let me have one vice at least!!!!!

Only problem is I don't eat fish - and as it's the Sunny Bus we're going on . . .
I do however eat seafood so that should be ok, but Chels doesn't like calamari.
I can't abide SPROUTS so please don't cook any of those it being a Christmas party 'n all.
I love sprouts but they 'affect' me ;) so probably be best not to bring any :D
Mind you, I don't know where the Sunny bus will be at Christmas so you might all have to fly out to join us. :character00255:

Oh gawd.........please not another flight, my nerves won't stand it :cry:

Back