Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Morning chica - back to work?

I always liked working between christmas and new year. As you say the office was quiet, the phones didn't ring, and I could catch up with filing and paper work that somehow always got ignored for a lot of the year.

Stick with the plan hun. It will work - you know it will. Like the idea of clothes targets and rewards. There's nothing to motivate you more than that pair of jeans that are too tight for comfort!

Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm now back on track and have been for 3 days (including today). Have a handful of syns to spare too (have had 2 + 13.5 + 13 so far).

So my plan:

Actually I don't have a formal plan yet. I like the one above but I haven't managed to put any specifics to that and seem to be doing ok (or have I been lulled into a false sense of security ??!). There is a tray of mince pies sat in my office that were calling to me today but they are only 4.5 or 5 syns each (mini ones) so even if I ate 3 a day tomorrow and Friday until they were gone, that would be ok.

So far the weight is dropping off so if I can keep this up, I should be on for a nice loss on Sunday. However I've said that before and it's all gone pear shaped towards the end of the week so I'll shut up and wait and see what Sunday brings. I'm optimistic of dropping (hopefully significantly) below the 13 stone mark bearing in mind that the last time I was 13 stone something was 18th April (for one week) and before that 28th Feb. Eeek.

Looking forward to getting this stone off and then re-evaluating where I'm up to with my 5.5 stone shiny firmly in my little mitts.

I'm back at work now (which is actually quite good because it's not too busy so a bit of 'catch up' time really). Off for the weekend though which will be nice. I hate New Year so I'm not doing anything on New Years eve - probably try to go to bed before midnight, virtually the only night of the year that I do that !!!

Thanks for all your support.

Gail x
Reward yourself with something other than food or clothes (that's too girly).

How about an Ipad2 or even the rumoured Ipad3;)

You know what they say......An Apple a day ..........:cool:

An apple a day.....ha ha ! I like that idea.

Anyway, 4 good days out of 5 isn't too bad. Had a bit of a wobble yesterday and would really like to have another wobble today (!) but I know it's really important for me to have lots of good days in a row to get the momentum going and to give myself some confidence in me again. So fingers crossed that I go to bed soon and keep my fingers out of the syn tins (despite the fact that I have to go back downstairs to the kitchen before bed - eek!).

Gail x

*Gives out some spare willpower*

You can do it! Think about how good another day of 100% will be. :)

Hi sis!!!

I know I'm going to phone you later, but I still want to wish you a very Happy New Year on here! x

Hope you have a really lovely evening Gail, you deserve it!

And I know you want to be good, but just remember you're allowed to have a bit of time off now and then, and New Years Eve is only once a year...! ;)

I'm finding it hard to get started again. Today has been good so far, but I intend to celebrate the new year, and we're having a party at ours tomorrow so that'll be a flexi day! But then I'm starting in earnest...no excuses...7lbs to lose by Feb 4th.

Chat to you in a couple of hours...probably for a couple of hours!!! :D

Lots of love, and thank you so much for everything over the past year xxx

397807_2884857409732_1509041761_32764917_144413351_n.jpg

It was lovely to speak to you last night. Have a great evening and speak again soon.
images

Last edited:
Happy New Year Gail - I hope the scales were kind to you this morning to set you up for the year :) xxxx

Happy New Year!!!! :D :D

Happy new year everyone :)

I lost 2.5 lb today. Should have been quite a bit more but for the 2 rubbish days at the end of the week - ooops. So, back on track now. Want to have a good week because I'm off fine dining at the weekend. Then WI on Monday. Hope for at least a STS but ideally 1 or 2 lbs. So, it's up to me :)

Thanks for all your support. Hope 2012 is a good year. I've been thinking about what I might want for this year. I think I'd like to get off the weight that I put on plus another 0.5-1 stone. That wouldn't take me to target yet but would get me over this hump that I've hit. That's all. I've accepted that this is a long term journey I'm on and as long as I can keep heading in the right direction, no matter how long it takes, that's ok :)

Gail x

Well done Missus! That's fab!

You can do this, the hurdle will be jumped, this time next year you'll have smashed that, by miles. :)

Evening Gail x

That's a great loss sis, I hope you're proud of yourself! :clap:

When everyone around you (including ME!) is piling on the pounds, you're LOSING them! So well done you! :happy096:

Hope you've had a nice day,

Lots of love,

Dawnie xxx

Howdy Gail - great loss despite a few iffy days. I'll be facing the scales in the morning and I'm hoping for a wee loss too although having had my xmas dinner today it might not be as much as I would like either.

Well done Gail - a fab loss for anyone at this time of year I think :) xxx

Well done on the loss Gail. pretty impressive considering you don't take it seriously;)

Remember, don't be too proud to ask for help, I really dont mind lol:p

S

Hi Gail, Happy New Year!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas :) Well done on your 2.5lb off that's fantastic at anytime let alone at this time of year!

X

Back