gain!!!! :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by raachel28, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. raachel28

raachel28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went to weigh in this morning and I've gained 0.5. The only time I wasn't 100% was having a yorkshire pud, and some stuffing at a carvery last week, but even then I went without syns the next day to make up for it. I'm so annoyed!!:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    It is so annoying when this happens, but it's happened - don't let it spoil this week, have another 100% week and you may catch up next weigh in - hope so.

good luck

4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Sorry to hear that hun!! Im sure its not a real weight gain from a tiny bit of stuffing and a yorkshire.

I know it can be quite demotivating when that happens, but it could b a number of other things;

* week
    water retention
    not going to the loo

or basically your body just didnt fancy it this week, one thing i can assure you is that if you stick to plan then the weight will come off.

xxxx

5. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Aww hun, its sooo frustrating when that happens!! Just don't let it demotivate you or throw you off plan. As pesty said, it could be for a number of reasons. But if you continue being 100% this week you may find that you have a big loss next week to make up for it, then you will feel fab :D

Good luck, and keep slimming :D

6. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is annoying, but then you did lose 7lbs the week before.

There are lots of reasons why our weight fluctuates from week to week - last week I lost 1.75 lbs (I weigh in Kgs, so that's the nearest) but if weigh day had been a day or two earlier I would have been more like 3, but with weigh day came the time of the month, so I gained a bit and the loss was 1.75. I am only half way through this week, and I have already lost about 2 lbs, because the weigh in last weekend was a "false" loss and should have been more, so it will right itself this week.

By the same reasoning there might have been a reason why you weighed especially low last week, which gave you a great loss last week, but you then had an upward battle to lose this week? Am I explaining this very well??

Overall you have averaged 6.5 pounds over the past two weeks, which shows you are well on track.

I know we all want to see a drop week in and week out, but when we have fised weigh-ins sometimes it just doesn't work like that. As long as there is an overall trend in a downwards direction, you are doing fine.

pesty likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.