Gain....

twinklyjojo

Ell just weighed and I've gained a pound. Feel totally deflated but tbh I have really pushed it on my uds this week, have eaten far too many unhealthy foods.

Plan for next week is to:

Not worry about calorie counting today
Try and stick to what the book recommends for my uds on the remainder of them (sun, tues, thurs)
Rein in my white carb consumption - my body does not react well to these and am wondering if the gain is down to a pizza I had on thurs. have not eaten pizza in years.

Also totm due so hoping that this arriving plus doing the above will result in a loss this week.

:(

Twinkly I've just weighed and gained a pound too!!! Dnt know what to think :( x I have been quite healthy on my u days too!! Had a week break between vlcd and this!!!!

Don't worry hun, just stick to your DD cals and track your UP s for this week and see how you go, I had a gain last week my 1st since April so it threw me a bit but I kept calm and kept on Juddering and lost 2lbs this week, so don't despair xx

bajoleth said:
Don't worry hun, just stick to your DD cals and track your UP s for this week and see how you go, I had a gain last week my 1st since April so it threw me a bit but I kept calm and kept on Juddering and lost 2lbs this week, so don't despair xx

Ok gonna see what next week brings xx maybe 500 is too high for me x think mentally this is gonna be a hard week x x thank you for support zxx

Nooooo don't lower your DD cals hun, I went to fasting (apart from milk) about 6 weeks in as I found it easier not to eat at all, my weight slowed/stalled had a nosy on the american site and there was a thread about the same thing and the answer was to eat your DD cals, so I did and saw an increase in my losses straight away. It will just make the diet harder with no real positive effect. How many are you eating on your UP s hun ?

bajoleth said:
Nooooo don't lower your DD cals hun, I went to fasting (apart from milk) about 6 weeks in as I found it easier not to eat at all, my weight slowed/stalled had a nosy on the american site and there was a thread about the same thing and the answer was to eat your DD cals, so I did and saw an increase in my losses straight away. It will just make the diet harder with no real positive effect. How many are you eating on your UP s hun ?

Ahhhh ok hun and I'm eating between 1900 and 2000 xxx
Had a chicken, stuffing and cranberry roll this morn ;)

Think I'm gonna have to lay off the sugar!!!

Been gym all this week too :(

MissieCB said:
Twinkly I've just weighed and gained a pound too!!! Dnt know what to think :( x I have been quite healthy on my u days too!! Had a week break between vlcd and this!!!!

Rubbish isn't it :( but I do think this is a great eating plan so am going to keep going and see what next week brings - our bodies can be strange! How is this week looking for you? X

bajoleth said:

Thank you for the advice I will keep going and see what happens - Hoping the gain may be partly due to time of the month as don't think I have ever lost weight just before!!

twinklyjojo said:
Rubbish isn't it :( but I do think this is a great eating plan so am going to keep going and see what next week brings - our bodies can be strange! How is this week looking for you? X

Well I'm gonna have a Id day today up tomorrow then alternate as in never two together see if this makes a difference x

How much do u have to loose chick x

Ladies I know how disappointing it is but remember you will experience a gain, stay the same on any plan, sometimes the scales say things we don't want to hear. Give the diet 5 weeks stick to it religiously and give it all you have, if you find after this period that you're still not losing give it up its not for you. Jumping on scales and measuring yourself daily does nothing but torture you, I am now loving the non weighing daily I tried for the first time in my life and I loved it. Not ready for a monthly weigh in though.

Yeah ur right chick just got holiday end oct and want to be ag least 10sf if u know what I mean si doesnt allow for much time xxx

Mon are u doing two ups st weekends??

Missie what you have to remember too hun is that you have to eat your UP day cals, they are just as important, are you eating all your cals, limiting UP days to a CC level will have adverse effects, you need the swing hun, I know this is hard mentally for you after being on a vlcd but its important that you start to eat normally again, food is not the enemy. Can you tell me what an UP day look likes for you hun xx

Here u go hun let me know what u think xx

1st part

Attachments

• image-1905158697.jpg
    image-1905158697.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 84
2nd

Attachments

• image-1728747695.jpg
    image-1728747695.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 82
3rd x

Attachments

• image-4031969400.jpg
    image-4031969400.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 71
MissieCB said:
Well I'm gonna have a Id day today up tomorrow then alternate as in never two together see if this makes a difference x

How much do u have to loose chick x

At least 2 stone then ideally a bit more xx

Ummmm I have a stone!!! Wanna see what Jo has to say about my diary xxxx

Back