Gained alot :/

Jennjennx

Silver Member
AS you may have seen in some if my earlier threads las week I've been struck down with the flu and it just doesn't seem to be budging I couldn't stick to my diet and exercise plan as usual as I was feeling so bad I just comfort ate. I couldn't go to my usual meeting tonight as still feeling icky, so I weighed myself at home and I've put on a whopping 6lbs I can't believe how much I've gained in one week it's dreadful! :(. I have been 100% today and am hoping I can get back to exercising at some point this week. Has anyone ever gained this much in one week it's like nearly half a stone I'm completely disgusted with myself :( xox

Jennjennx said:
AS you may have seen in some if my earlier threads las week I've been struck down with the flu and it just doesn't seem to be budging I couldn't stick to my diet and exercise plan as usual as I was feeling so bad I just comfort ate. I couldn't go to my usual meeting tonight as still feeling icky, so I weighed myself at home and I've put on a whopping 6lbs I can't believe how much I've gained in one week it's dreadful! :(. I have been 100% today and am hoping I can get back to exercising at some point this week. Has anyone ever gained this much in one week it's like nearly half a stone I'm completely disgusted with myself :( xox

I have switched from CWP to WW this week and I was expecting a small gain. According to my scales my small gain is 8lbs!! :( x

Girls me too I have put on 5lbs this week and feel awful I too got flu and just feel achy all over changing my wi to a Saturday now so this week I hopefully get bk on track

We can do this :)

Once ages ago.. I went on a 2 week holiday and put on 10.5lbs!!!! In 2 weeks ... It be off within a couple weeks hun

Back