gained my first week ? can someone look and see where i went wrong please x

staceyb_2003

I gained a lb and a half this week on my first week, although i feel a bit better in my clothes ..... below is the stuff i ate could you please tell me where i went wrong... all red days x:cry:

Thur
free foods

tuna
boiled egg x 2
low fat natural yoghurt x 2
bowl of fruit x 2

Healthy extras
New potatoe
2 slices brown bread
28g cheese x 2

syns
used 15

Friday
free

bacon with fat cut off
coffee
diet coke

healthy extras
2 slices bread
potatos
2 slices bread

syns used

saturday

free
clementine x 2
diet coke
natural fat free yoghurt
salad
kiwi
quorn mince
pasta sauce homemade

healthy extras
pasta
28g cheese

syns 17

Sunday
free
chicken
winter veg
diet coke

healthy extras
potatoes
garden peas

syns

mon
2xboiled egg
mullerlight x 2
chicken
salad bits
kiwi

healthy extras

2 slice bread
baked beans
potatoes

syns

Tue
free food
natural low fat yoghurt x2
strawberrys
2 boiled eggs
salad
tuna

Healthy extra
2 slice bread
pasta

syns

wed
free food
chicken
blueberries
natural fat free yoghurt

healthy extras
2 bread
potatoes

syns

Hey, it looks like you have been over on your syns? remember it is between 5 & 15 a day and if you are doing flexi you need to cut back on syns other days :)

I agree that it looks like too many syns. Aim for around 10 a day for a week to see if that works xx

What r u spending yr syns on?
I'd also trt suggest some more superfree! Like fruit to snack on.
Set up a proper diary where u add everything u eat daily and I'm sure loads of people will help u out! X

how do you mean set up a proper diary ? right now i am using the sheets to write everyting down. I am having tonnes of fruit in my yoghurt .. syns are mainly spent on extra portions of cheese on my salad and when i'm out chocy bars but i have controlled it loads ( my weakness ) i also do loads of walking evry day i walk 2 hours

Hey Hun,

Sorry to butt in... I think what Cai means is to set it up as;

Breakfast: ...
Lunch: ...
Dinner: ...

rather than just a list, helps people see what you're actually eating :)

Are you weighing and measuring syns and HE's? From what I can see on Friday you had 3 x HEB so one of them would have been syn'd, and as you went a little over that can all add up. Also, was your pasta wholemeal? I think it has to be for a Red day.

Have you tried Extra Easy? That way the pasta, potatoes and beans would all be free foods, would limit the HE's though, so I dunno if that's be good for you.

Are you drinking enough? You should be aiming for 2 litres a day, and that's not including your diet coke. If you have hot drinks, are you synning sugar, measuring milk?

Hope this helps :)

x x

Yeah sorry I meant a diary on here split into breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If it's on here we can all support :)

Back