****** ! Gained

dimrie

Went to class yesterday and was expecting a good loss after having lots of soups,and cooking new recipe's from scratch bit I gained 3lbs.WAs really chesed off with it,last night had 3 good vodka's folled by a binge.Have woke up this morning full fo remorse.Have had magic porrige for breakfast and back on plan so hopefully I can pull it back by next Tuesday's class.

Diane :tear_drop: :raincloud:

There has got to be a reason for a 3lb gain hun. There really has. Unless its star week?
You've lost 5 stone so you must know the plan inside out, something has slipped in somewhere?
Do a food diary this week and go for it! It will come off.
Good luck, it's such a shocker when this happens but when we stop and think about it, there's usually a reason for it.

If you genuinely followed the plan 100% then it will catch up over the next few weeks - you will probably have a huge loss next week. If not, don't worry - as above - just do a detailed diary this week. I know its easy to get complacent after losing a lot!

I didn't realise how much I was falling off plan...or didn't really know it. Until I started planning my week and writing down everything again. It really makes a difference.

Hope it goes well for you xx

I have had a look at my diary and hand on heart have been 100%.Last night was a blip and am planning my meals for next few days and trying some new recipe's.I have come too far to mess it up now.Thank's for your input ladies

Diane x

Really obvious and im sure youve thought this but are you due a visit from your "aunt flo" i gained one week when i was on. water retention

I have been full of fluid and am still,rings are tight and ankles are puffy.It's class today so see what scales say,not very optomistic I have to say.

Diane

I had the same last week - I gained 0.5lb and had NO idea where the hell it came from! I had a feeling though I would of stayed the same or put on.

I somehow managed to just carry on and feel loads better this week and really looking forward to WI on thursday, and I do feel 'smaller' this week lol

Stop and think hun! You can't possibly have put 3lbs of fat on in a week if you have followed the plan, so something is up and its probably water retention. Glad to see you have woke up in the right frame of mind today, so good on ya girl, don't let it bother you now, you will have a fantastic week at weigh in next week.:D

let me tell you a story - over the last few weeks I had a gain or a STS but was just sticking to the plan with no masive blow outs. I went to class last week and lost 4lbs in one go - (a reccord for me as I have been on the plan for 2 years)

Back