gaining on 1000 plan ... just dont know what to do :'(

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by determinator, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , well I have done 2 weeks on the 1000 plan , I gained 2lb the first week .. ok I could accept that as I know I carry a lot of water when I recarb .. but it seems I have gained a further 3-4 lb this week , I have been 100 % with the exeption of yesterday when i had an extra 190 calories .. and I gained 2lb overnight ...... does this mean that to maintain my weight i will have to eat like 800 calories a day .. forever ???? If this is the case then I dont think I can do it .. this just doesnt make sense to me and I am on the verge of either giving up totally or going back onto SS forever :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    Never stop fighting. Why not swap your fruit for some porridge? I know fruit fits in better with nights but maybe have an extra shake/bar on nights and start from your get up.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.