gaining on holiday

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
i'm going away in 5 weeks time, by then i'm hoping to get as near to 9 stone as I can but obviously when i go away i will gain some weight back. i'm planning on sticking to protein as best as i can by having steaks, chicken, meat and fish with maybe having jacket potatoes as a side instead of chips. i know everyone's bodies are different but can anyone give me an idea of how much weight they have put on when they've gone on holiday straight from CD/SS? i'm hoping that i'll only gain a maximum of 7lbs so that it wont be too hard to shift when i start back!

Hiya

Can you stick to salads as a side - do you really need to have a jacket potato (even tho it's instead of chips?). I know you'll be on your hols, and i'd be exactly the same, i'd really wouldn't want to deprive myself (even of a JP!).

It's very difficult to estimate what anyone will put on, especially coming straight off SS...

But you know what? I wouldn't worry too much, you are going on your hols for goodness sake - go and enjoy yourself!! lol

Lx

Hiya

Can you stick to salads as a side - do you really need to have a jacket potato (even tho it's instead of chips?). I know you'll be on your hols, and i'd be exactly the same, i'd really wouldn't want to deprive myself (even of a JP!).

It's very difficult to estimate what anyone will put on, especially coming straight off SS...

But you know what? I wouldn't worry too much, you are going on your hols for goodness sake - go and enjoy yourself!! lol

Lx

Yes that's what I thought, i need to enjoy and have a break on hols! i'll have been on SS for 3 months solid by the time I go so i want to be able to have a few treats but in moderation obviously! i'm worried about the gain because 9 stone seems to be my nemesis. i've managed to get to that sort of weight twice before on other diets and never managed to get into the 8s where i want to be so its hanging over my head a little! want to get back on track soon as i get home too but when i come back i'm away on a hen wkend 4 days later so will have to stick to atkins-style for that duration as dont want to get into ketosis b4 the hen wkend to come straight back out of it!

oo what a dilemma!

Back