Gains!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
How much do you think if anything over the festive period!
I reckon I have gained a good 3/4lb :(

Ho hum all will come off again I spose! Im gutted I thought I could be good - obv not LOL
XXXX

I am not going to worry about it until the new year. I ill then weigh myself and work on getting that weight off. This is the only time of the year I allow myself to eat what I want. I am not being stupid though.

I expect a gain of at least 4-7lbs unfortunately.

on January 5th though I am going to be mega strict with myself again.

I would be ok with 2lb but more I will not be happy LOL
X

I reckon I'll have gained 5-7lbs.
I'm back on the diet tomorrow and I get weighed on Wednesday so I'll see if that helps any, but I'm not too worried because come the new year i am determined to get the rest of this weight off with no distractions.

Yh thats it roll on new year and new start! x

Oh Claire, is that all? I always put about 8lb on over christmas and new year. I come right off plan and I'm surrounded by bad foods that I just can't say no too. But I have a feeling it will be more this year as I have been laid up

I am not going to worry about it until the new year. I ill then weigh myself and work on getting that weight off. This is the only time of the year I allow myself to eat what I want. I am not being stupid though.

I expect a gain of at least 4-7lbs unfortunately.

on January 5th though I am going to be mega strict with myself again.

this is exactly the same as what im thinking!
Starting again Jan the 5th, need to get new years outta the way and get some healthy food shopping done!

i dont like to think what ive put on!! i suppose though when it goes on quick it comes off quick, in my experience anyway

Reactions: Taz
i reckon 5 or 6 lb's im back on the diet now, but its wi tomorrow so who know's ... all i know is i've enjoyed my xmas and havent gone without...
there's no way i can wait till january to get back on track...now xmas day/boxing day is well and truly over the diet begins...i'll let you all know tomorrow night how i get on... aww i've never added weight to my tracker b4 gutted!

I reckon about 7lbs, although I have not eaten no where nearly as much as I would normally have done. I am starting again on 2nd Jan, WI will be on 5th Jan, so we shall see what happens!

Well I didnt eat as much as normal - honest but I drunk loads?!
x

:wave_cry:I got weighed this morning and I'm up 7lbs. Just the kick up the b*m I needed, so I started this morning.

am worried although i said it will be about 2 0r 3 hope its not gonna be 4 or 5 but if it is will get it off soon lol

I think most of the gain will be water too. It should also give us a good loss like in a first week. I cant say I am bothered either way. Christmas is only once a year after all!

4lb on for me but like SA I arent bothered - tis only once a year! xxx

I weighed myself yesterday and have put on 3lb...not as bad as I thought so roll on Monday when my jan challenge starts!!!!

Back