Gains!

Well I've gained 10 over the 2wks at Christmas - I've gained most of what I had lost but then I got to thinking - it would have been even worse if I hadnt lost anything before so now its a new year, new start and I'm sure we can all do it together

I'm up 2lbs for my xmas treats....not too bad as I ate what I wanted (but less than I normally would!!!) back to it again now so lets get that weight off this year.......

Happy New Year everyone......

As of yesterday it was 3lbs. Did spend 2 hrs on Wii Fit after.

Never mind, give it a few weeks, would rather enjoy Xmas & deal with it after.

Family coming round for dinner today, so back on plan tomorrow, hopefully have it shifted in a week or two!

If anyones would like an extra boost and have a wii fit, I have set up some league tables, not a lot of interest so far, but maybe over the next week!

Good luck & Happy New Year to you all.

went to wi monday put on 3 lb... back on track tuesday, mucked up yesterday had a chinese and sum galaxy, am doing ok today so fingers crossed im on the road to recovery !
LOL
xxx

2.5lbs on for me and another party to go to tonight but i'm under my target so happy with that, enjoyed it but will be glad to get back in a routine again, feel sick with all the rich foods. xxx

Don't know yet - I WI on Monday and haven't been since before Christmas. Would be grateful for a sts....

Hey there ... happy new year an all that malarky... well I think Im up 7lbs... but that is since my birthday in Nov!!!!!

Back on on Monday the 5th.. shall also be stopping smoking!!! :sigh:

I never weigh at home so I have no idea... I only went off plan for a couple days at Christmas, and then again New Year's Eve... but WAY better than I would have been in previous years. I could feel myself bloating up a bit after Christmas but then reined it in after a couple days and then allowed myself snacks (and wine :) ) on NYE...

My official WI at class is Tuesday... so time will tell! Finger's crossed it's not too bad!

I have put on 7lbs, but that isn't too bad considering the food and drink that i have consumed these past few weeks.

Constantly eating out or take aways, chocolate for breakfast! :p I fell off the wagon that hard i'm surprised i didn't break a bone!

Monday i'm back on plan, 1st goal is to lose the 7lb Christmas weight!

Only 2 for me.. I'm bl**dy gobsmacked! I thought it'd be a lot worse tbh..

So back on plan for me.. giving EE a whirl as it involves less thought and is more flexible (I guess that is the point!).

Hey ho

Happy new year to everyone and here's to great weight losses all round.

Sx

Iv put another 2lb on!?
x

Fort you weren't supposed to weigh in until Monday chick? You still have today and tomorrow to pull it back - so to speak x

it aint gonna happen lol

Haircut, a big s**t? Every little helps - lol:D

Back