• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Galaxy Counters

OMG!!!! I was only saying to the other half a couple of days ago that I really fancied some of them but I couldnt have them cos they dont make them anymore!! how wrong was I LOL

they cant be too many syns when you think a bag of revels is 8 1/2 ooooo cant wait i'm so excited my mouth is watering as i type :)

GayleH

Well, I went and bought some but the only bag I could find was huge, lol (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, although they do have cals etc for a 35g bag).
For 100g: 529 cals, 6.8g protein, 59.4g carbs, 58.8g sugars, 29.1g fat, 17g saturates, 1.4g fibre, 0.11g sodium, 0.28g salt

That's all that was on there. I hope it's enough. I will then measure out 100g and count the counters, lol, so I know how many syns in say 10.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Wow I didn't realise they used to exist- I thought they were a new concept!! How wrong I was! For once I feel quite young!!LOLX

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Well 20 years ago I was 13, 25 years ago I was 8, so I think my parents were very mean and neglectful in not introducing them to me!!X

I remember them in the 1960's when I was really young. I fell really old just looking at the date now!!They had a white bag with animals like a giraffe,monkey,elephant but I can't remember the others.

Here you go...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Galaxy Galaxy Counters, 140g bag 35g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
9½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 9½ Syns
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 2