Galaxy Counters

GayleH

Hi guys, anyone know the syn value of the new Galaxy Counters. They look yummy (just like Minstrels but without the crunchy shell) but have yet to buy them in case I eat them and they are awful on syns, so no nutritional values I'm afraid.

Just hoping someone has worked them out already, lol.

Cant believe they brought these back :bliss:

sorry cant help with Syns - but I LOVE them - were my favourites when I was little lol

Well, I went and bought some but the only bag I could find was huge, lol (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, although they do have cals etc for a 35g bag).
For 100g: 529 cals, 6.8g protein, 59.4g carbs, 58.8g sugars, 29.1g fat, 17g saturates, 1.4g fibre, 0.11g sodium, 0.28g salt

That's all that was on there. I hope it's enough. I will then measure out 100g and count the counters, lol, so I know how many syns in say 10.

Wow I didn't realise they used to exist- I thought they were a new concept!! How wrong I was! For once I feel quite young!!LOLX

Well 20 years ago I was 13, 25 years ago I was 8, so I think my parents were very mean and neglectful in not introducing them to me!!X

I remember them in the 1960's when I was really young. I fell really old just looking at the date now!!They had a white bag with animals like a giraffe,monkey,elephant but I can't remember the others.

Here you go...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Galaxy Galaxy Counters, 140g bag 35g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
9½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back