Gallbladder pain

RuthG

Gold Member
Gah, 5 days in and the gallbladder pain/attacks have started. The only saving grace about mine is that they are so short lasting, about 20-30 minutes, but during that time the pain is horrendous, truly terrible, I have never felt pain like it - my husband nearly took me to A&E last night. I'm so scared that I am going to have to come off CWP :(

I'm really sure if you have gallstones you can't do the plan or you need a higher step - check with your consultant don't put your health at risk. Let us know how you get on xxx

Not sure if it's stones or just an irritable gallbladder - will see my GP this week.

Not sure if it's stones or just an irritable gallbladder - will see my GP this week.

Hope you are feeling better soon, RuthG : your health has to come first sweetheart- remember your ultimate goal ( not the weight one) and focus on that.Thinking of you xxx

Thank you, feeling ok. The attacks only happen at night, but I've had a little bit of niggley pain throughout today, so I'me really worried about having another one tonight :( I've told my husband that if I do, he's to take me to hospital

Aww god bless you, I really hope you will be ok, about 2 years ago after I had my son I had gall stones attacks and I ended up in hops for a week with pancreatitis : ( not good atall I was scanned and ended up showing I had 2 stones!! But I've never had them removed but touch wood I've never had that pain again and I never want to have that pain again

It was horrific, it really was. I had it before when doing Cambridge, I got scanned and was told I had 'sludge' in my gallbladder (that was the wording used on the scan report).......

Pain free night, yay!

Back