Gallery Pics...

Naturally_Stush

Am I doing something wrong? Their not uploading???

Might be that the file size is too big? I usually have to crop mine because of the limit on file size.

Me? lol. Yep they are but i havent uploaded any to the gallery for a couple of weeks and had to crop the last lot. Off now to give it a whirl!

Nope file size still too big for uploading to gallery without cropping :rolleyes:

Can do attachments without any problem - its just the gallery.
Have that problem a fair bit on a couple of other sites i use. My camera is fairly whizzy lol and creates very large files but i dont like to compress them as it compromises the picture quality a bit. Cropping them is a faff though plus i end up with loads of double copies :rolleyes:

Hey ho...still dont know what prob Tina is having though lol :D

Couldn't find your pics?Yes drink more water!It nearly always works,says she whose scales haven't moved for 2 weeks on 4/5 litres of water a day!!!!But it always has in the past!

wow hello glamorous lady!

Glad you got sorted with the pics & good luck with that water :D

Oooooooh have fun!

lol you'll be strong i know!

Is this the do you were getting the dress for? Did you get the one in DP in the end?

Morning lovely ladies, I sorted it! I just think they were large files that took a decade to upload.
I managed to get a few up now!

xx

The Profile Albums you can just upload from your desktop and it will automatically resize the photos!

(The Profile Albums are newish, only up a couple of weeks and were implemented with the new Profiles, only members with 50 posts have access and then you can make it public or private yourself!)

On the MiniMins members gallery if the size is to big you have to reduce it before hand as you have discovered.

Hope that helps.

Love Mini xxx

Back