Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Menu was as planned except I added baby potatoes to dinner. I also went to Costa today and had a large skinny latte as I thought it would be the best option but I checked when I got home and it was 7 syns. Total was still under 15 at 12 syns though

Menu was as planned except I added baby potatoes to dinner. I also went to Costa today and had a large skinny latte as I thought it would be the best option but I checked when I got home and it was 7 syns. Total was still under 15 at 12 syns though

I count 6 syns of a skinny latte as hexa. Anything over that is counted as syns...

I count 6 syns of a skinny latte as hexa. Anything over that is counted as syns...

Oh that's not so bad then as I still had a Hex A left yesterday x

Todays menu - red day

B - overnight oats (Hex B1) with strawberries, banana, grapes and fat free yoghurt

L - bacon, lettuce and tomato toasted sandwich (Hex B2)

D - sirloin steak in SW peppercorn sauce (without the gravy granules to make it syn free) and mixed veg

Hex A - skimmed milk for coffee

Syns - Flora Light (2) a treat later to be decided

Decided to make today EE as I want chips with my steak tonight so I'm syning my oats which is 4.5 syns for 25g. I had 35g so 5.5 syns. I had an After Eight mint with a coffee earlier so syns today - Flora Light (2), oats (5.5) mint (2) = 9.5

image.jpg
Tonights dinner was yum, I had a few more chips than this as my daughter didn't like them so I ate hers :eek:

Your doing really well hunni. Keep it up! Eating good food and losing weight is a winner xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I have been pretty bad the last couple of days and had a lot of things that are off plan. I'm not going to kid myself that I can stick to SW over the next couple of weeks but will hang about and update when I can and will be starting afresh after New Year x

Well I have been pretty bad the last couple of days and had a lot of things that are off plan. I'm not going to kid myself that I can stick to SW over the next couple of weeks but will hang about and update when I can and will be starting afresh after New Year x
I don't think you're alone with that way of thinking :)
There's a lot of us going to think of the New year as a fresh start x

Been totally off plan for a few days, had lots of junk such as McDonalds, pizza, chips, tonnes of chocolate, biscuits, crisps and alcohol. Weighed this morn and have gained 4lbs. Going to have a couple of days away from the junk and alcohol as I'm feeling quite lethargic. Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season x

I'm in the same position...weigh in tomorrow and I've basically been bingeing the last 2 days...not looking forward to it.

I don't want to stuff my face from now for the next week and a half but not willing to commit to a diet either, so I'm taking it one meal at a time and eating healthily when I can. So today I can eat healthily for breakfast & lunch but am out for dinner so will just enjoy myself. It's so difficult, isn't it!? I'm almost looking forward to January!

I'm in the same position...weigh in tomorrow and I've basically been bingeing the last 2 days...not looking forward to it.

I don't want to stuff my face from now for the next week and a half but not willing to commit to a diet either, so I'm taking it one meal at a time and eating healthily when I can. So today I can eat healthily for breakfast & lunch but am out for dinner so will just enjoy myself. It's so difficult, isn't it!? I'm almost looking forward to January!

Exactly, I can't commit to SW fully at the moment but I know I will be back to it 100% after New Year so I'm just going to enjoy myself for now and not stress about gaining x

I'm glad you're not stressing :) That may help you to make SW friendly choices when you can too. Christmas is for having fun and enjoying yummy food and drink with friends and family. From January we can worry about the diet :)

Have a lovely Christmas!! xx

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone xxx

Back