• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone (or hi me if no one else reads it 😂)
I’m starting Slimming World again for the hundredth time 🙈 I’m now at the heaviest I’ve ever been and have just booked a holiday abroad in August. The thought of being in a bikini or costume puts the fear in me so I need to do something. As you can tell by my username, I’m mad on junk food. We eat on the run 2 or 3 times a week due to our busy lives which means takeaways then every weekend involves takeaways too, it’s terrible! Habits need to completely change.
I have chosen to do SW at home this time as each time I’ve joined the class I’ve only lasted two weeks and I still have the books from last time I went to class a few weeks ago.
Wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wolf

Slimming for a better lifestyle
S: 18st4lb C: 15st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35 Loss: 2st11lb(15.23%)
Welcome in and good luck! I do SW from home too. :)

Jukie

S: 312lb C: 233lb G: 170lb BMI: 40 Loss: 79lb(25.32%)
Good luck! I do SW online as I am in Canada, you can do it. If you like takeaways check all the fakeaway recipes, maybe some can be frozen or made ahead so they are quick, tasty and easy!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, thank you for the replies. Today is my first day, holiday in 3 months so really hope I can get a good amount off

S: 17st9.0lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st0lb(17%)
I tend to batch cook so when I'm at work (a nurse, the clue is in my name;)) I can just reheat in the microwave. Have you tried any of the Fakeaways recipes? There are delicious ones