Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Nice menu! Our dinner looks identical today.

Ive known people whose lost 5lb + on their first week, hope you get your desired number xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah ok, will just wait and see. I suppose the best way to think of it is that I'm eating nice food and not feeling hungry so any loss is good and all going the right way

I just said on your thread about our dinners Tamzy. I'm maybe going to switch mine to a chicken casserole depending on how much time I have as got a busy day today x

Here to sub. Your menus look really good! Good luck for your first weigh in :) My first weigh-in I only lost 0.5lb! It was frustrating at the time, but the week after I lost 2.5lbs and the following week 6lbs! Everyone loses differently, and I have learnt to live with a loss no matter how small, as I still weigh less than the week before :)

Wow bet you were shocked and pleased in week 3! Well done on your losses so far x

I couldn't speak for a while, I didn't believe the scales and asked the weigh-in lady if she was sure :D

Looking at your menus, I think you should get a loss :) you are doing really well x

Thank you, I dont have scales at home anymore as mine were temperamental so I chucked them a few days ago so will have no clue until Tuesday what my loss is. I'm definitely losing something as my stomach has gone down a bit x

I just said on your thread about our dinners Tamzy. I'm maybe going to switch mine to a chicken casserole depending on how much time I have as got a busy day today x

I changed my dinner aswell, im having steak with a baked potato and salad. Enjoy your chicken casserole it sounds lush xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a busy day of rehearsals we didnt get home until 7:30pm and I couldnt be bothered to make a casserole then so I stuck to the baked potato, beans and salad. I popped put to Costa during rehearsals to grab a coffee and asked for a regular coffee with skimmed milk. Would this be syned or is it just like having a regular coffee at home with Hex A milk?

After a busy day of rehearsals we didnt get home until 7:30pm and I couldnt be bothered to make a casserole then so I stuck to the baked potato, beans and salad. I popped put to Costa during rehearsals to grab a coffee and asked for a regular coffee with skimmed milk. Would this be syned or is it just like having a regular coffee at home with Hex A milk?

depending on size 'I' would use the milk as part of HEA , if it's a regular coffee then i guess there wouldn't bee too much milk unlike a Latte :)

I had one coffee at home with skimmed milk this morning which wasnt much milk so I should be able to use Hex A for the Costa one x

Planned menu for today -

B - weetabix (Hex B) and semi skimmed milk (Hex A) and banana

L - egg salad

D - chicken casserole made with peppers and onions and baby potatoes

Snacks - fruit, maybe use some syns for a treat later

Drinks - Latte Macchiatto (5.5 syns)

Water - 3 litres

Planned menu for today -

B - weetabix (Hex B) and semi skimmed milk (Hex A) and banana

L - egg salad

D - chicken casserole made with peppers and onions and baby potatoes

Snacks - fruit, maybe use some syns for a treat later

Drinks - Latte Macchiatto (5.5 syns)

Water - 3 litres

sounds good, did it go to plan? :)

No today didnt go to plan, it's TOTM and I ended up sooooo hungry at dinner time that I bulked up the casserole with pasta and ate far too much of it (think casserole for 3 but I had most of it!!). Then I had another latte which I'm trying not to do as they are 5.5 syns each. I'm hoping it's not going to affect me too badly as I'm already bloated because of TOTM. Weigh in tomorrow night and I'm worried I wont have lost much especially for my first week x

Thank you, I really hope so x

Back