Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Thank you x

Thank you. My stomach is huge today, I'm so bloated and uncomfortable. Will keep this in mind then next time I decide to eat so many potatoes and pasta in one day!

Not til 7pm which is another pain as I will have a day of food/water/drinks in me by then. Will just have to see how it goes and adjust for next week. I know what I've done wrong this week (over eaten and vodka) so will try harder next week. I was hoping for a 4lb loss this week but now I'm praying for any loss at all! x

Not til 7pm which is another pain as I will have a day of food/water/drinks in me by then. Will just have to see how it goes and adjust for next week. I know what I've done wrong this week (over eaten and vodka) so will try harder next week. I was hoping for a 4lb loss this week but now I'm praying for any loss at all! x

Exactly that's what I thought, if I've not don't great then at least I know why and I can sort it out for next week

Thanks Tamzy but I'm not feeling it today but at least I know where I've went wrong. Will updates tonight after weigh in x

You have til Thursday HB so if you do 100% on plan you should be ok I think x

Really wish I had scales at home so I could have a check and know what I'm in for tonight! x

It's good that you recognise where you could've made changes but please don't let it beat you up before the scales result. Eat light lunch and drink plenty up until around 3-4pm that's what I do if I'm weighing in the evening

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you Cookie, you're right. Think I've just panicked myself as I don't have scales to keep track (I usually always have scales and am a daily weigher) x

Lost 4lbs this week, I'm happy :D

Thank you. I'm going to try be 100% on plan this week, no alcohol and plenty of water. Also going to try some of the recipes on the website to vary my choices a bit

Back