Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

You asked about 'scan bran' in my thread ?:D
this is it.....very hard to eat on it's own...like chipboard!:D
but in a recipe like scan bran cake it's good :)

you can buy it at group or Holland & Barrett :)
Scan+Bran.JPG

You asked about 'scan bran' in my thread ?:D
this is it.....very hard to eat on it's own...like chipboard!:D
but in a recipe like scan bran cake it's good :)

you can buy it at group or Holland & Barrett :)
Scan+Bran.JPG

Oooh thankies! I will pick some up at next weigh in x

NAS squash is allowed and I definitely drink more when it's added but I try not to because of the large quantities of artificial sweeteners I then consume....

Thank you, will pick some up and will maybe be having some warm today as I've woken up with a stinking cold

Planned menu for today - Green day

B - Weetabix and banana

L - SW cheesy pasta

D - salmon fillet and roasted veg

Hex A 1 - Milk
Hex A 2 - small amount cheese in leftover cheese pasta
Hex B 1 - 2 weetabix
Hex B 2 - small salmon fillet

Syns - not decided yet

Hello, it is hard to drink more water when it's cold, I'm getting some more nas vimto as I like it hot, but I sometimes just have a cup of hot water too. I find it easy as I have my tea black and very weak anyway, just a couple of dips & a little squeeze and I take the bag out!

I've tried green tea, I didn't mind it but I don't love it. Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cookie, going to pick up some NAS Vimto as I like that hot too. I dont drink tea but as I'm feeling a bit under the weather today I fancy black tea with lemon!
Hope you're having a great day x

I stuck to the planned menu except I had some syns which were a latte (5.5 syns) and 4 Dairy Milk minatures (6 syns)

Total syns for today 11.5

Oh and I discovered green tea today too and I like it so will use that to get some water in me when I cant drink cold water

Oh and I discovered green tea today too and I like it so will use that to get some water in me when I cant drink cold water

I quite like green tea. Sainsbury's do a decent range, I have tried one with peach and another with mango, both are very nice. Also, the Twinings one with lemon is good. I prefer peppermint tea though, the after taste is nicer than green tea, only my personal preference though :)

It's the Twinings lemon one I have but will give the peppermint one a try thanks :)

It wasnt something I've ever fancied but as I've got a cold I thought I would try it and was surprised I liked it x

Forgot to put my planned menu up but didnt have what I planned anyway. Suppose it's an EE day but had no superfree at lunch -

B - melon, kiwi, apple, grapes, banana and fat free yoghurt

L - was out all afternoon but had Ryvita Dark Rye with me, had 2

D - Sea Bass, potatoes and roasted veg

Hex A - Skimmed milk for coffee
Hex B - 2 x Ryvita (lunch)

Snacks - Mullerlight After Dinner Mint, Fudge pieces (guessing at 6 syns), latte (5.5 syns)

Syns - 11.5 syns

A few green teas and some water with NAS squash

10806227_10201935203102091_2618046189014888948_n.jpg
Tonights dinner, first time I've ever had sea bass and it was soooo good

Haha at you wanting to lick the screen! It's a very tasty fish, I'm really enjoying trying some new foods xx

Back