Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

I have trout to try too but having sea bass again tonight, only because it needs to be eaten by today x

I have to say, I'm enjoying SW so much! I'm never hungry, I don't feel like I'm on a diet and I'm trying new foods for the first time in 25 years. Really pleased that it's going well x

I have to say, I'm enjoying SW so much! I'm never hungry, I don't feel like I'm on a diet and I'm trying new foods for the first time in 25 years. Really pleased that it's going well x

It really is amazing! Just wish I had tried it years ago :)

The Seabass you had looks yummy! I've never had it before, how did you cook it?

I love any kind of fish! I don't eat enough of it though for some reason when in shopping I always buy meat but not fish!

I never buy fish usually and don't buy much meat either (I'm going to try some new meats too), I think before SW I lived off junk mostly x

It really is amazing! Just wish I had tried it years ago :)

The Seabass you had looks yummy! I've never had it before, how did you cook it?

Admittedly I had to look up how to cook it :eek: I scored the skin side so it didnt curl in the pan, sprayed Fry Light in the pan and waited til it was hot, put fish in skin side down and cooked for about 3 minuted then turned it over for about 90 seconds. I added a tiny bit of sweet chilli sauce (1 syn) and it was lovely x

Todays menu - red day

B - 2 weetabix and banana

L - Bacon and eggs on toast

D - Sea Bass with chilli sauce and salad

Hex A - semi skimmed milk for breakfast (150ml) and skimmed milk for coffee (50ml)
Hex B 1 - 2 Weetabix
Hex B 2 - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf

Syns - Hifi light (3), Clover Light (3), Sweet chilli sauce (1), Salad cream light (1) = 8 syns

Drinks - green tea and coffee

Oooooops I thought all Mullerlights were free but they're not, the one I've just indulged in thinking it was a free treat is actually 5 syns! Good job I had syns left today

Todays planned menu - EE

B - 2 weetabix with banana

S - strawberries, banana, apple and blackberries with fat free yoghurt

L - baked potato, beans and salad

D - salmon with roasted veg

Hex A - milk
Hex B - weetabix

Syns - Salad cream light on salad (1) maybe a latte later (5.5)

Loving todays menu hun, slimming world seems to be workin fab for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Tamzy, I'm really enjoying it :) xx

Hey, I love your enthusiasm, I really can do with some of that and going to take a leaf out of your book. I have struggled a bit mentally these last couple of weeks and although I have done mostly quite well, it's those little things here and there where I would give in to a few biscuits or something else I would normally say no to. And it's really winding me up because they all stall the losses and I want to progress.
You are a great example and I can totally echo your feelings about SW helping to be more adventurous with food and I'll do my best to get back into the right place in my head again :)

It's hard to resist things like biscuits/choc treats so I make sure I have some syns to have a few treats if I feel like them, that's the beauty of SW I think, nothing is banned. I will be using some syns later for a bit of chocolate with my tea or coffee. Hope you get back on the right head space BBs, just keep coming on here and reminding yourself why you're doing it xx

Menu was exactly as planned today except a few added syns - salad cream (1), hifi light bar (3), a couple of Maltesers (2?), going to have a latte later (5.5) total 11.5 syns

Menu was exactly as planned today except a few added syns - salad cream (1), hifi light bar (3), a couple of Maltesers (2?), going to have a latte later (5.5) total 11.5 syns

sounds good :)
What latte do you have , i mean what coffee machine do you use? :)

It's a Tassimo and I have Latte Machiatto Caramel. I have Cappuccino, Crema Intenso, Colombian and ordinary latte too but tend to have the Caramel most which is the highest syns too!

Weigh in tomorrow night, I'm hoping for 2lbs

Back