Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Thans Tamzy, I'm going to try some new recipes this week, just need to get shopping later first x

I was doing great until last night I had a bit if a wobble with a nandos and a Krispy Kreme! Ooops!

Wobbles happen and are bound to at this time of year, just keep going :)

I'm having dinner a bit late tonight as was out, have wrapped smoked rainbow trout in foil with a couple of slices of lemon and it's in the oven. I'm soooooo hungry so I hope it's nice

I'm having dinner a bit late tonight as was out, have wrapped smoked rainbow trout in foil with a couple of slices of lemon and it's in the oven. I'm soooooo hungry so I hope it's nice

i hope you have the head and tail cut off?! :D
Sounds good though :)

i hope you have the head and tail cut off?! :D
Sounds good though :)

Yes it was fillets, I don't do heads haha. It was absolutely delicious x

I've never eaten fish (apart from tinned tuna) before and I've had the notion to try some recently and so glad I did. I can add salmon, sea bass and trout to my likes now x

Menu went as planned today, as well as the hifi light bar which I syned due to my Hex Bs being used up, I had some of my friends choc fudge. Was gorgeous, estimated the two pieces to be 8 syns so total syns for today = 11

image.jpg
Must......resist.......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I often cook salmon like that, but using trout is a fab idea! I am copying that at the weekend, if I remember :D Good menu for today, looks yummy!

I often cook salmon like that, but using trout is a fab idea! I am copying that at the weekend, if I remember :D Good menu for today, looks yummy!

It was so good but wish I hadnt had tagliatelle with it and had some baby potatoes and veg.Oh well, I know what to have next time x

Haha I made myself a green tea and walked away from the donuts x

Well done :) You have more strength than me :D

It was so good but wish I hadnt had tagliatelle with it and had some baby potatoes and veg.Oh well, I know what to have next time x

Potatoes and veg does sound good, at least you know for next time :) x

I bought them for the kids to have after dinner but they had gateaux instead. I love the caramel donuts, they're so yum....but I love losing weight more ;)

Anyone know if you can change which group you go to if you have already paid for classes in advance? I currently go to a Tuesday evening class and have to use a babysitter for my kids which obviously costs me. I've just discovered a class on a Thursday morning when I'm free so want to change over but I still have 3 classes I've paid for and wondering if it matters which class you go to?

Hi kbqueen. You can go to any group anywhere in the uk. I'd try the new one and see if you like it. I moved to mine on a Thursday from a Monday. My Thursday C is amazing.

Congrats on your lovely loss by the way that's awesome. Keep up the good work xx

Back