Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Thanks Cookie x

Second weigh in........3lbs off :D Got 1/2 stone award and Slimmer Of The Week :bliss:

Hey, what a fab loss, well done you!! I definitely need to clean up my act, when I read your food diary you seem to keep it all very straight forward and although you allow for treats, you don't go overboard. Perfect! I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment, I have a couple of good days and then end up cramming in the chocolate :( I'll snap out of it again, I've been here many times that I would have a few off weeks with slower weight losses and then pick myself up again...Bring it on! :) I still want to be as close to the 11s by the new year as possible.

Hey, what a fab loss, well done you!! I definitely need to clean up my act, when I read your food diary you seem to keep it all very straight forward and although you allow for treats, you don't go overboard. Perfect! I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment, I have a couple of good days and then end up cramming in the chocolate :( I'll snap out of it again, I've been here many times that I would have a few off weeks with slower weight losses and then pick myself up again...Bring it on! :) I still want to be as close to the 11s by the new year as possible.

My weakness is chocolate which is why I'm so thankful for syns. I think it really helps if you have goals/incentives, like you I want to be in the 11s for New Year and I also have a holiday booked for next summer so want to be in a bikini without worrying about how awful I look. You can do it, just focus on why you're doing it and remember there's no need to be hungry when there's so many free foods so fill up on them then sit down at some point in the day with a piece of choc or whatever and enjoy it from your syns xx

Planned menu for today - red day

B - apple, banana and pear with fat free natural yoghurt

L - bacon and poached eggs on wholemeal toast

D - smoked haddock, baby potatoes and mixed roast veg

Hex A 1 - Skimmed milk
Hex A 2 -
Hex B 1 - 2 x wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Hex B 2 - baby potatoes

Syns - Flora Light (1) maybe a Hifi light bar later (3) and latte (5.5)

image.jpg
Lunch

image.jpg
Dinner

Menu went as planned but instead of roast veg I had butternut squash, green beans and spinach. Going to have a latte in a bit

I put lemon slices in with the haddock which is what has given it that milky look, there's nothing wrong with it :p

Ive never tried trout before but im a total fish fan... Must say your really making me anxious about eating the slimming world way but im not sure how that would apply to maintenance lol.

Ps... Your food is making me hungry haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive never tried trout before but im a total fish fan... Must say your really making me anxious about eating the slimming world way but im not sure how that would apply to maintenance lol.

Ps... Your food is making me hungry haha! Xxx

Definitely try trout, it's beautiful. Pretty sure you can do SW to maintain, plenty of people do xxx

Trout is on my next shopping list, will check out sw and how they do maintenance a bit later, the foods are so healthy and filling x

Having an EE day today - planned menu -

B - 2 weetabix with banana

L - SW chicken jambalaya made with chicken, onions, mixed peppers, chicken stock, tomatoes, garlic and rice

D - trout with veg

Hex A - Milk
Hex B - 2 weetabix

Syns - Hifi light bar (3) and whatever I fancy tonight

image.jpg
The chicken jambalaya, got loads so can have some tomorrow too x

Wonder where we all seen it Zafira!! :D

Menu went as planned today with added syns tonight which were some choc fudge (8), Options Belgian Mint Hot Chocolate (1.5) and the Hifi Light Bar I had earlier (3) so total syns today 12.5

Well done on a good day :) I am menu planning tomorrow, I am tempted to include trout on it. It's been a long time since I had some, but I remember it being lovely.

Back