Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Well done on a good day :) I am menu planning tomorrow, I am tempted to include trout on it. It's been a long time since I had some, but I remember it being lovely.

I love it, it's one of my new fav things to eat. I've gone off meat over the last few months so I'm glad I have tried some new fish as I didnt want to have to always do green days. Good luck with your menu for tomorrow x

I love it, it's one of my new fav things to eat. I've gone off meat over the last few months so I'm glad I have tried some new fish as I didnt want to have to always do green days. Good luck with your menu for tomorrow x

What does Trout taste like?does it taste like anything else?
it's a freshwater fish not sea fish?

Erm it kind of reminds me of salmon x

hi to everyone from France!! my name is Jay, and I was just looking at your meals, they are really good! Congrats on your losses, you've done really well. Do you mind if I follow you guys for a while? I did SW years ago when living in the UK and trying to restart again today, after lots of weight put on...
PS: back in 2010, my consultant told us about the "fish weeks" to get really good losses. Besically, red/original days, where you had to have fish and seafood galore, people lost anywhere between 5 to 10 pounds.. maybe worth a try!
Once again, well done!!

Welcome Jay :) My losses so far have been good and I've had mostly fish so I'm happy with that x

My kids went to their Dads last night for the weekend but I was still up early this morning to battle for One Direction concert tickets! They sold out in 3 mins and I didn't get any booooooo......but I got some anyway albeit at a much higher price than face value. My 7 year old is 1D mad, we went to see them in Manchester last year and that's where we're going next year too x

Hi KB

Hope your having a good weekend, I'm sure your kids will be super excited about seeing 1D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi KB

Hope your having a good weekend, I'm sure your kids will be super excited about seeing 1D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm keeping it a secret and will give her the tickets for her birthday next year. Hope you're having a lovely weekend Cookie xx

Having an EE day, planned menu

B - 2 weetabix with banana

L - left over chicken Jambalaya

D - salmon, baby potatoes and veg

Snacks - Mullerlight yoghurt, fruit

Syns - Hifi bar and whatever I fancy later

Welcome Jay :) My losses so far have been good and I've had mostly fish so I'm happy with that x

I seem to have quite a bit of fish /seafood too, must be something in it? :)

Having an EE day, planned menu

B - 2 weetabix with banana

L - left over chicken Jambalaya

D - salmon, baby potatoes and veg

Snacks - Mullerlight yoghurt, fruit

Syns - Hifi bar and whatever I fancy later

Looks like a good plan! :)

Thanks Zafira :)

Spoke to my current SW consultant about switching to a Thursday morning group as I currently have to pay a babysitter to sit with my kids for me to go to group which obviously costs. Turns out the group doesnt start until 7th Jan and will be on a Wednesday but there's one 10 mins away on a Tuesday morning that I can go to until the 7th Jan then I will switch over. So I'm still a Tuesday weigher for now but will be a Wednesday weigher as of Jan

Menu went as planned, syns were an estimated 10 for 2 pieces of choc fudge (no idea how to calculate the syns as it's my friends homemade fudge) but I won't have any more syns today just in case it was more than 10

At least you found another group :)
chocolate fudge....mmmmm..... fudge is another downfall of mine:rolleyes:...but my favourite was the 'Butter Tablet' fudge:drool:
Blimey...if I think how much chocolate,cakes,fudges, sweets etc I used to eat along with other 'fatty' foods like full fat fry-ups,burgers,pasties...I can see now how I put on so much weight!:eek:
I think those sort of foods now will be like an occasional 'treat' :)

That's good that you only had 2 pieces
fing32.gif

I know, when I think about it I constantly had KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Indian and snacked all the time on pretzels, crisps and chocolate. It's a wonder I wasn't bigger to be honest!
I just got peckish but didn't want to use more syns so made a syn free dip with fat free yoghurt, mint, great red chilli, spring onions and lemon juice (it's in SW recipes). Having some cucumber and carrots

image.jpg

I know, when I think about it I constantly had KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Indian and snacked all the time on pretzels, crisps and chocolate. It's a wonder I wasn't bigger to be honest!
I just got peckish but didn't want to use more syns so made a syn free dip with fat free yoghurt, mint, great red chilli, spring onions and lemon juice (it's in SW recipes). Having some cucumber and carrots

View attachment 160617

Now that looks good! :)
I'm thinking now of a dip like that with maybe some garlic and SW crisps! :D although cue and carrots are good and ideal :)

It was nice but it didn't satisfy my craving and I had some chocolate gingerbread :rolleyes: Well over syns today but not going to stress about it, once in a while won't hurt

It was nice but it didn't satisfy my craving and I had some chocolate gingerbread :rolleyes: Well over syns today but not going to stress about it, once in a while won't hurt

Exactly !
Once in a while is ok, it's when you have these 'treats' as just one...and then it leads to a lot more and then regret :)
Self control is something to get your head round :)

Wow chocolate gingerbread? Ive never had that before, sounds yum! Your doing great hun! A one off is just fine. The yoghurt dip is such a good idea and is really healthy. Happy sunday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow chocolate gingerbread? Ive never had that before, sounds yum! Your doing great hun! A one off is just fine. The yoghurt dip is such a good idea and is really healthy. Happy sunday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's in the Christmas range in Lidl, it's very nice, very moreish though and I took one out and put the rest back and made sure I had no more because I could have easily ate the box. Have a great day xxx

Played around on the syns online and worked out that yesterdays total syns were about 23. So back on track today and having a red day -

B - Banana, pear and apple with fat free yoghurt

L - Bacon and eggs on toast (Hex B1)

D - Sirloin steak with SW peppercorn sauce (1 syn) baby potatoes (Hex B2), green beans, carrots and broccoli

Snacks - Hifi light (3)

Back