Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Lovely menu for today. Steak is one of my favourites! I haven't tried the peppercorn sauce, so I may add that to my list of things to try. Have a lovely day x

Lovely menu for today. Steak is one of my favourites! I haven't tried the peppercorn sauce, so I may add that to my list of things to try. Have a lovely day x

I havent tried the sauce yet either so will let you know how it turns out. Have a great day xx

Change of plan for dinner tonight, having a roast dinner so -

D - roast chicken (skin removed), potatoes, green beans, carrots and broccoli - gravy (1.5) , possibly one small Yorkshire pud (2.5 syns)

Used ip all my syns today and went over oops - Hifi light (3), gravy (1.5), yorkshire pud (2.5), 2 mini cookies (6), Flora light (1), small piece homemade fudge (4?) = 18 syns. Need to get a grip on my sweet cravings

It could of been worse :) Going over by 3 syns shouldn't affect your next weigh-in too much. Tomorrow is a new day :)

For me, sometimes it's worth spending a good 8-12 syns on a full bar of chocolate or a pudding to feel my sweet tooth is satisfied, rather than a few little bits, something to consider maybe once you get more into the plan xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It doesnt help that my fav sweet treat is homemade fudge that I order from What The Fudge, it doesnt have cals or anything on packaging so it's hard to calculate how many syns are in each piece but it is the best fudge ever. It comes in all different flavours like choc orange, mint aero, caramac, toffee crisp....I've actually just spent £25 on a few bags of it and only allow myself 1 piece a day just because I've no idea what the syns are in it x

It doesnt help that my fav sweet treat is homemade fudge that I order from What The Fudge, it doesnt have cals or anything on packaging so it's hard to calculate how many syns are in each piece but it is the best fudge ever. It comes in all different flavours like choc orange, mint aero, caramac, toffee crisp....I've actually just spent £25 on a few bags of it and only allow myself 1 piece a day just because I've no idea what the syns are in it x

can you not contact them for nutritional info?
they will have it, but, like somewhere i deliver to i got some free 'marinades', but there no 'values' as such on the packets, and the man there said, he does have them but it is not law for another 2 yrs to actually have to have it all on the packet or labelling .

It's got all the ingredients on the packaging but not anything else. It's just one woman who makes it all and I know she is manic busy so don't think she would have time to calculate nutritional info. I'll just carry on as I am and see how it goes x

Today I'm going to do a Success Express day. I've STS this week so far and have weigh in tomorrow so going to have today as a superfree (mostly) day and keep my syns fairly low just to see if I can maybe squeeze in a half pound loss by the morning. If I STS that's fine, I know I've had a lot of carbs this week by eating potatoes and rice which always hold water for me so will adjust this a bit for next week. So menu for today -

B - apple, banana and pear with fat free yoghurt

L - SW tomato and basil soup

D - sirloin steak with green beans, peppers, carrots and broccoli

Hex A - milk for coffee

image.jpg
This was lunch and was very nice, I swirled in some fat free yoghurt which gave it a creamier texture. I had 2 scan brans with it (Hex B) lovely

You just have 2/3 of plate filled with superfree rather than 1/3, supposed to boost losses a bit x

Yep you still have the same as you would on a red or green day so 2 Hex A and 2 Hex B and up to 15 syns but 1/3 of your plate should be free food and 2/3 superfree x

image.jpg
Example menu

image.jpg
Tonights dinner with SW peppercorn sauce. I roasted the veg (sugar snap peas, peppers, green beans and broccoli) in balsamic vinegar and it was very yum

Bit late joining this party but I would like to be slim for summer 2015. Well, more for September time, but same ball park. I joined Slimming World last week and tomorrow will be my second weigh in. All week I've had it in my head that I want to be slimmer of the week, but I've had a few cheats along the way this week. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow night!

40 lbs to lose.

Back