Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Well done on the loss :)
half a pound is still good , considering now you know about the fudge :)
That is a lot of syns a piece!:eek:
But then again fudge is basically sugar and like condensed milk?
All those bags you got now will last a very long time :D

They have a shelf life of 3 weeks so think I will be taking a few bags up to Scotland after Christmas x

Going to have a Success Express day tomorrow but will feel like I'm cheating because I'm going to make SW beef burgers. What superfree would go nicely with them?

Going to have a Success Express day tomorrow but will feel like I'm cheating because I'm going to make SW beef burgers. What superfree would go nicely with them?
Butternut squash and carrots roasted with spices - alternative to chips - if you were not doing success express could also add sweet potato

I just followed the Green Plan to a T really. I binged on syns one day this week (oops!), but the rest of the time I was really good :)

I made the Slimming World "Speedy Pea Soup" recipe from the website and it was really nice. I took that to work for a lunch. Hoping that I can get 2 lb off next week because then that would be my half stone award :)

I just followed the Green Plan to a T really. I binged on syns one day this week (oops!), but the rest of the time I was really good :)

I made the Slimming World "Speedy Pea Soup" recipe from the website and it was really nice. I took that to work for a lunch. Hoping that I can get 2 lb off next week because then that would be my half stone award :)

I've got some SW tomato and basil soup to finish tomorrow but then I'm going to try the speedy soup. Well done on your loss, no reason why you shouldnt get those 2lbs next week if you keep at it x

Thanks Tamzy, you're right x

image.jpg
Made choc scan bran cake tonight, 11.5 syns for the whole cake so I've rounded it up to 12 syns, cut it into 12 pieces so it's 1 syn a piece

I tried a bit and was amazingly nice. I cooked it in a bowl for a bit over 7 minutes and it's come out just right x

Wow im impressed. This could be a healthy choice for me instead of bread addiction xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's a few different ones Tamzy, will try the ginger one when this one is done x

Todays planned menu - Success Express red -

B - 2 weetabix with banana. Apple and strawberries

L - SW tomato and basil soup

D - SW beef burgers with large salad

Hex A1 - semi skimmed milk
Hex A2 - cheddar sprinkle on salad
Hex B1 - weetabix
Hex B2 - ?

Syns - choc scan bran cake x 2 (2) Salad cream light (2)

image.jpg
Tonights dinner, beef burgers made with lean mince. Relish was made with onion, vinegar, Worcester sauce and chilli powder

syns - salad cream (2) scan bran cake (2) piece of peanut fudge (8) total 12

Last edited:
image.jpg

How cute is my daughter :character00100::character00100::character00100:

Back