Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Aww, that is very sweet of your daughter :)

Another lovely menu today, I am craving burgers now lol x

Aww, that is very sweet of your daughter :)

Another lovely menu today, I am craving burgers now lol x

They're just so easy to make and you feel like you're being naughty :)

Planned tomorrows menu - EE day

B - overnight oats with strawberries, banana and grapes

L - jacket potato, beans and salad

D - diet coke chicken, sweet potato and butternut squash

Hex A - skimmed milk for coffee
Hex B - oats

Syns - to be decided

Last edited:
Awwww your daughter is so cute, bet you felt proud? How old is she?

Ps tomorrows menu is a winner xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww your daughter is so cute, bet you felt proud? How old is she?

Ps tomorrows menu is a winner xxx

My eldest (who did above) is 7. I have a 5 year old too who has Cerebral Palsy and can't walk, talk or eat. I'm a single Mum and they are my world, make me proud all the time xx

My eldest (who did above) is 7. I have a 5 year old too who has Cerebral Palsy and can't walk, talk or eat. I'm a single Mum and they are my world, make me proud all the time xx

Very intelligent for her age! Your a very strong woman, i cant wait to have kids and to feel proud too. Xx

Thank you, she is very bright and does really well in school. She was chosen recently to be part of a writing club that have their books published because she has such a lovely imagination. My marriage didnt work out but I'm so glad the kids came from it x

Todays brekkie was gorgeous and so filling, will be having that more often x

View attachment 160915

Menu went as planned, added egg noodles to dinner as was quite hungry. Syns so far - scan bran cake x 2 pieces (2), salad cream (2) might have a latte (5.5) in a bit so syns for today will be 9.5

aww that's lovely what your daughter did :)
sounds like she could become an author...maybe the next J K Rowling :) ?

My 1st marriage also didn't work out (well after 22 yrs)!
but I have 3 lovely kids though....more adults now :), apart from my daughter, well she's 14 going on 20! :)

Not feeling myself, don't know why but just feel like staying in bed. Anyway, red day planned today -

B - overnight oats with strawberries, banana and grapes

L - bacon and eggs on toast

D - left over diet coke chicken and veg

Hex A1 - skimmed milk for coffee
Hex A2 -
Hex B1 - 2 x bread
Hex B2 - 2 x Hifi light

Syns - Flora Light (2) whatever else later

Oh and don't think my mood has been helped by stepping on the scales today, 2lbs heavier than Tuesday!

It's only lunch time and I've already ruined today. Didnt have bacon and eggs in which is what I planned for lunch and couldnt be bothered to go out so had spaghetti on toast then had a cup of coffee with 4 pieces of fudge which are about 8 syns each :rolleyes: Seem to have lost my mojo today

I hear you about the not feeling with it and mojo! X
You really need to put a few ' locks' on that fudge :D
Hopefully you'll be back ' with it' soon x
I know what you mean about the scales... I think 'curiosity gets the better of us....

It's been a day full of sabotage! I followed the fudge with a bumper pack of Maltesers, choc covered gingerbread and Vienetta after dinner. Then my daughter wanted a girly film night so we have been eating strawberries and marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate, crisps and I've had a glass of wine. Don't know what's came over me today but I've just had a binge head on

We all get days where we binge. I know I have far too many. But, the important bit is getting back on it when you are back to being focussed. You will get back to being dedicated to following the plan, I know that from experience :D I think it is important to have the odd day you eat things that are 'bad' for you, I know for me if I didn't then I would end up just not bothering with SW at all as I do like my treats. The amount I eat is decreasing gradually though. I am hoping that eventually I will learn to limit myself naturally as SW becomes integrated into my daily life. Sorry for rambling, I hope it makes sense, if not ignore me :)

It's been a day full of sabotage! I followed the fudge with a bumper pack of Maltesers, choc covered gingerbread and Vienetta after dinner. Then my daughter wanted a girly film night so we have been eating strawberries and marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate, crisps and I've had a glass of wine. Don't know what's came over me today but I've just had a binge head on

Hmmmm....that IS a binge! :D
We do all get moments like these when we can't stop unfortunately...
But whatever you do DON'T feel guilty about it! (i know that's hard too)
Tomorrow is another day, draw a line and start afresh x

You're not wrong, major binge fest today, I actually feel sick but kind of feel like I got it out of my system and going to get back on track tomorrow. I know the damage has been done and the scales will take a beating but it's my own fault. I don't feel guilty about it but a bit disappointed that I couldnt control it a bit more. I'll learn one day

You're not wrong, major binge fest today, I actually feel sick but kind of feel like I got it out of my system and going to get back on track tomorrow. I know the damage has been done and the scales will take a beating but it's my own fault. I don't feel guilty about it but a bit disappointed that I couldnt control it a bit more. I'll learn one day

That's when you know you've overdone it - when you feel sick:D
And that's another hard thing to do -try and take control, and stop yourself going to far, we all do it, just takes some mastering :), and not just once but on a permanent basis, which IS the hard bit ..

This happens to us all hun, your good most of the time so dont worry about it, probably just your hormones playing up x

Back