Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

First week of Slimmables done and I lost 5lbs this week x

Today's menu

B - mixed fruit

L - homemade soup - potato, onion, peppers, carrot, passata

D - coconut chicken, Cajun sweet potato fries, peas

snacks - banana pancake, pomegranate, peanuts

exercise - 45 minute HIIT workout

Hi all, I'm back again! I started SW on Sunday weighing in at 13st 9lbs, that's almost a stone heavier than when I was last here in March 2015. So, back to it, get the bad habits changed and finally get the weight off before March next year when I turn 40.
Anyone know if I can change the title?

Hiiiiii, good to see you again Have you stayed on plan since I was last here, how have you done? X

Just spotted your new diary in your sig so off for a read x

Hi KB!! So good to see you :)

You can change the title of your own thread by clicking on Thread Tools, it is on the right above the first post on a page :)

Hi KB!! So good to see you :)

You can change the title of your own thread by clicking on Thread Tools, it is on the right above the first post on a page :)

Thank you so much, I've changed it Good to see you and well done on the fab weight loss x

Yesterday was quite a low cal day, worked it out as just under 1000 cals. Wasn't intentional, was just too busy. Had fruit and fat free yoghurt for breakfast, rice stuffed red pepper for lunch and omelette with chicken for dinner.
Today, I had overnight oats for breakfast, I'm having baked potato with beans for lunch and salmon and veg for dinner. I'm definitely losing water weight as my stomach has gone down

Need to get some more breakfast ideas, getting bored with fruit and overnight oats

Weighed in today even though I only started Sunday as I want my weigh day to be on Fridays and I've lost 6lbs this week

I made a syn free curry tonight, was sooooo good and felt naughty
Tried to add a photo but it's changed since I was last here so no clue what's going on
Now to a night in front of telly and try to avoid the wine!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Waaaaaay over my syns last night with red wine and After Eights but not worried about it as I'm in this for the long haul so one night won't kill me. Going to make SW KFC chicken tonight with SW chips

Realised I didn't get Smash so couldn't make KFC chicken so made salt and pepper chicken instead, really nice

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Back