Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Well done on the fab loss! Hope the last few days have gone well for you :)

Sorry, been so busy the last couple of days but I'm still on plan. Trousers are starting to fall down which is a good sign Weigh in is on Friday. Meals haven't been too exciting as we've had a lot on with my daughters clubs so mostly fish, salads and omelettes

Hope everyone is well x

Thank you, lost 3lbs this week Half stone award

Thank you, trying to figure out how to put the awards in the signature but failing!

Shockingly I managed to have a SW weekend, went slightly over my syns last night but only by 2 so shouldn't affect me too much

Thank you, that worked

Will need to have a diary catch up, been so busy! I've stuck to it 100% though and been trying out some recipes. Last night I had salt and pepper chicken with spring rolls and it was no syns! Crazy!

Weigh in tomorrow, starting to stress about my trip away next month as I'm going to be in lots of photos and I'm going to look poo! Wonder if anyone has lost a stone on SW in a month by tweaking it somehow?!

Week 3 weigh in and I've lost 2lbs, so glad I'm out of the 13s now. Now the aim is to get in the 11s and be less than 11st 11 by 2nd April for my sisters wedding

I've done so well then TOTM arrives and I want to eat my house! Went over syns today by 5

Going over my syns didn't do any damage and I've lost 3lbs this week which takes me to my 1 stone award. Very happy

2lbs this week

Hey, I just spotted you on my subscribed list, I've been terrible keeping up with everything and everyone!
You're doing well, you've had a fab run, look at the results in your signature line, such a lovely sight :)

Sorry I haven't updated, I lost 1lb last week then 3lbs this week so have lost 20lbs in 7 weeks. I have a trip away this weekend, lots of alcohol and food so will be expecting a gain by next week but will just keep going x

I've been useless at updating this! Had my trip to London which was amazing, I let loose and had lots of alcohol and junk food but got straight back to SW when I got back and still managed a 1lb loss. Then this week I had my birthday so had cake etc but lost 2lbs this week. 2 months I've been doing it so far and I've lost 1st 9lbs so I'm happy. Got 2 more stone to go

Brilliant work!

I love the title off this, game of stones lol.

I'm 40 next year too but doubt I'll be at target. September 2017 and i need to lose 9.5 stones!

Hmmmmm....half a stone a month....it's kinda doooable?

Brilliant work!

I love the title off this, game of stones lol.

I'm 40 next year too but doubt I'll be at target. September 2017 and i need to lose 9.5 stones!

Hmmmmm....half a stone a month....it's kinda doooable?

That's very doable, best of luck!

I haven't been very active but I'm still doing it. I had a couple of weeks where I STS but that was due to me going over syns so my own fault.
This week I have lost 3lbs

Back