Game plan..

DeeCe

Silver Member
Taken a break from JUDDD this week as the DDs were really shattering me..

Getting back on the week, but I'm just not sure how to plan it out? I wanna gym more, and I think I need my UD to be when I have my personal trainer and also Saturdays are my definite UDs as it's the only real day OH and I spend together..

But I have a lot of nights/days coming up like seeing Thriller next Thursday...

My problem is I work 11 hr days..and not really time for snacking.. which is good on a DD but I am so hungry when I get home, I either binge or have to really control myself .. I wanna go gym, but energy is lacking after work and I try to fit in a banana etc...

Not sure if to just eat like a massive lunch on DDs then a banana if I gym and a liquid breakfast/dinner... I'm back so late, a protein shake would be all I need?

I manage to run on down days by either running very early while still stocked up from the day before up day or if I am running in the evening having most of my calories as a late lunch (I work 10 to 12 hour days ) but can grab a meal when I need it . Then only a drink or homemade Tom soup after running

Thanks.for your reply :) I think my problem is timing.. I have a set half hour lunch break (somewhere between 1&2) and can't really eat late.. hmmm & I'm not sure so wanna get up earlier.. coule do indoor exercices morning by getting up half hour earlier I suppose.. I can't run in the cold as.I'm not sure why but it really bothers my chest & asthma the cold air atm..

More trying to think of how to distribute my.calories as eating times are so restricted & I wanna get the most out, thinking eating a lot at lunch is probably the best way to go!

That is tougher but yeah I would eat majority of my calories at lunch and if necessary a piece. Of fruit pre workout . I have always been shocked on how much I can manage to do on fast days ( have run 7 to 10 miles on a few occasions) I do think trial and error is the only way to find out as every one is different . X

5:5? I'll look at it..

I do usually fit in a banana, I know before I was able to do loads in the gym on a DD think it may be all in my mind.. but I know my muscles are definitely tired after a work day hahaa

Im really getting into exercise at the moment and have my juddd planned to absolute perfection around my gym days. I've attached a photo of my plan as a diagram cause it makes more sense. Yellow is fasting, pink stripes is eating.

Theoretically you can have the split any time of the day I do 5pm as it is the time I finish work so works out well for me.

The green parts are my gym times, I usually have 4 a week. I have a good healthy carb snack before my gym session (either a breakfast bar type thing an hour before or a banana 10 mins before) and I always have a protein shake afterwards. It does go into my fasting time but I eat nothing on my fasts so I can justify the 125 cals my shake has. Also I burn 3 times that in the gym and more, so it's definitely negated somewhere :p

I never gym on mon/wed/fri but you could get a quick meal at 5 then go out for exercise at 6, then come home for a proper dinner. If you were reallllly dedicated. I'm happy enough with 4 times a week for now. As you can see I have all day Saturday as eating, and most of Sunday. I also get plenty of short bursts of cardio on my down days, at work I go out for a walk around the building on my breaks (keeps my mind off food too)

I usually try to low carb on my weekday eating but it hasn't worked out recently lol. Gonna have to get back into it!

I find the fasting evenings so easy. I hit the gym after work, then the showers, then I'll have a cup of tea in the lounge after. By this time it's 7.30/8pm and I'm ready to go home to bed lol.

I'm not sure what way you work shifts but I'm sure you could modify this if you needed to. Give me a shout if you want me to explain anything.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4189236718.jpg
    image-4189236718.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 77
Thank you lol, I'll look into it.. I think I need to gym on down days as I'll sit about eating lol!

Think my worry is I work 7.30-6.30 everyday (one day off, which I plan to be a UD usually..) & with kids so I am.constantly on the move, I don't do carb/grains either so I don'tind not eating, my energy levels just dip.. gonna try just eating from lunch onwards.. just a banana pre gym. Protein shake post.. mine's only 98 cal ;) & my body needs it... Especilly after picking up kids then a weight sesh. And see how this goes.. I don't need breakfast tbh.. & I need to eat more on UDs probably... That is just as hard & I can't eat nuts at work :(

Back