Gardening for body magic?

Meliososo

Hey,

Just a quick on about the body magic awards. Im working towards my silver but have only managed 2 runs this week but that was because I spent one evening doing heavy gardening work (as in sawing bushes out and clearing things). Can I put an hour of gardening down as my activity that day?

I would certainly think so, body magic is about getting more active so especially if it caused your heart rate to be raised I would say yes. Please correct me if I'm wrong though I am just going by what I think! X

Last edited:
This is what I thought too. Surely it's anything that changes a sedentary lifestyle? I think because Im so used to putting walking and running down it feels a bit like cheating putting gardening but it was blooming hard work!

Meliososo said:
This is what I thought too. Surely it's anything that changes a sedentary lifestyle? I think because Im so used to putting walking and running down it feels a bit like cheating putting gardening but it was blooming hard work!

If I were you I would put just as you did here eg. Gardening (sawing, clearing etc) to highlight the intensity of it. Gardening is one of those that can be really easy or really hard work depending on the job! X

Back