Garlic bread... Oh how i crave you

shinner12

Banned
Omg i have such a craving for garlic bread right now..... :(!! And cakes and sweets and everything!! Help!!! Think im gonna go eat some

Spaghetti Bol is ok if you make the slimming world recipe, no garlic bread though lol xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

vicki82 said:
Spaghetti Bol is ok if you make the slimming world recipe, no garlic bread though lol xxx

The sauce and stuff were all skimming world made so i wasnt feeling too bad about that it was the garlic bread. See im on a no carb diet so i shouldnt have had the spag or the garlic bread

Arrr I see, well don't beat yourself up over it :) like you say dust yourself off and tomorrow's a new day :) I'm new to this site so I'm still finding my way round this site. How long u been here? X

vicki82 said:
Arrr I see, well don't beat yourself up over it :) like you say dust yourself off and tomorrow's a new day :) I'm new to this site so I'm still finding my way round this site. How long u been here? X

Ive been here since the end of jan. only on my diet two weeks but its been going well apart from todays slip up. What diet you doing?

I get days like this and I crave anything! especially carby stuff, which isn't good coz I'm trying a low/ no carb diet :D

Tomorrows a new day ;)

I'm doing Slimming World I find I'm never hungry on it so that's why I've chose to follow it again. I lost 2 stone before my wedding last year with it but unfortunately I've piled the weight back on since. So I only started yesterday. I joined the gym too which I enjoy and I went this morning, but I've had a headache ever since :-( I know I'm not dehydrated or hungry so I've made a appointment with my gp ( can't get in till next week) just to get checked out. I've read that the symptoms could be due to high blood pressure. Hmm mph! Lol xxx

Warburton thins, light scraping of butter and garlic paste... low calorie, low fat and high tasty garlic bread!

I've seen them in Sainsburys, Tesco and Asda

a bit of garlic bread every so often wont harm you. tesco to a light version. i used to eat a whole cheesy garlic bread to myself!! not anymore though :)

toxicsgrl said:
a bit of garlic bread every so often wont harm you. tesco to a light version. i used to eat a whole cheesy garlic bread to myself!! not anymore though :)

Yea i used to do that myself. When i first wrote this post i was being very extreme with my diet but now im doing slimming world and iv found a balance. If i want garlic bread now all i have to do is syn for it

Back